[Help] Need best in-ear headphones for traveling below ₹2000 +/-

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I saw the image. I will suggest you to choose Other in nature of the issues and type "Encase fell out" or something like this. Then in the below Message, you can explain everything to them that headsets are still working and so on. Also, if possible, attach both the images which you have posted here.
@DesmondDavid could you suggest what to mention in "Nature of the issues" in warranty claim form?

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
I saw the image. I will suggest you to choose Other in nature of the issues and type "Encase fell out" or something like this. Then in the below Message, you can explain everything to them that headsets are still working and so on. Also, if possible, attach both the images which you have posted here.
@DesmondDavid could you suggest what to mention in "Nature of the issues" in warranty claim form?
Hi..
Should I request for rha warranty claim??
Or wait others to reply?

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
@TheSloth @TigerKing

Go ahead and claim for warranty. The build is looking very bad btw. Did you get a sealed box?
Yes it was sealed..
Blame the camera and low light for bad build..
It looks good and sturdy build..

BTW that's not the issue...
And the main problem is what to write in warranty claim form
Specifically here.. "nature of the issue"?
Read earlier posts.

Last edited:

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Yes it was sealed..
Blame the camera and low light for bad build..
It looks good and sturdy build..

BTW that's not the issue...
And the main problem is what to write in warranty claim form
Specifically here.. "nature of the issue"?
Read earlier posts.
I did check that. Mention loose earbuds or something or call the support team.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Thank you all..
Submitted warranty claim request yesterday..

Today warranty claim approved..

We’re sorry that your RHA - S500 Universal stopped working as expected. But not to worry, since it is under warranty, we will try our best to service the product. If we are unable to repair the product, we will send you a replacement of a working unit subject to the RHA’s authorisation.

Your unique WCID (Warranty Case ID) is RHA---. To proceed, we will need you to courier the faulty product back to us. All you have to do is pack the product along with all the accessories and a copy of the invoice in a cardboard box. Pack it neatly so that it does not get damaged during transit.

Mention your unique WCID Number on the cardboard box. You can use any cost effective courier company like DTDC or Speed Post and courier it to the following address:

Headphone Zone, 63/18 Dev Apts 2nd Floor, 1st Main Road, Gandhinagar, Adyar, Chennai – 600020
Contact No: -------------

We would request you to kindly share the tracking details so it’s easier for us to identify the parcel when it is received at the warehouse. Please note that since this is a warranty claim, we cannot reimburse you for the shipping charges you may incur while sending the package.

Feel free to get back to us in case you have any specific concerns/queries.

Thank you,
The Team

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thank you all..

Do take pics from all the angles before sending it. In case the courier people damage it even more, you can prove that it was courier company fault. Cause when I was shipping my headsets to Bangalore for warranty claim, they gave just an envelope, no bubble wrap or box. Better buy these yourself, wrap it, and then give to courier guys.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Thank you all..

Make a video whenever you are packing something to send it to the seller and use bubble wrap, the one which comes in Amazon/Flipkart boxes. If you don't have the same then wrap it in cotton or something.

OP
TigerKing

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl
Thank you all for help..

We have carefully inspected the product you sent to us and we confirm that it is defective.

As promised, we shall replace the defective unit with a working/new unit to the same address that you mentioned while filling the Warranty Claim Request form. We will share the tracking details with you via email once the replacement is dispatched.

Have a wonderful day!

Feel free to get back to us in case you have any specific concerns/queries. The Headphone Zone Team is available from 10am-6.30pm IST, Monday-Saturday.

Thank you,
The Team

Top Bottom