Indian CS:GO team disbanded after player is caught cheating

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
CS:GO team disbanded after player is caught cheating | PC Gamer

OpTic India's CS:GO team has been given the boot from the $100,000 eXTREMESLAND Asia finals after player Nikhil 'forsaken' Kumawat was caught cheating during a match.

The match was put on hold for more than 20 minutes before officials confirmed that hacks had been discovered on Kumawat's PC. The match was called, and the team was immediately dismissed from the tournament. According to CSGO2Asia, it took so long to ascertain whether Kumawat was cheating because he first refused to allow officials to have access to his PC, and then closed and deleted a program running in the background after he was ordered to alt-tab out of the game.

:facepalm:

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
SMH. WTF people. One chance to put India on the esports map and they fuck that up too.

According to CSGO2Asia, it took so long to ascertain whether Kumawat was cheating because he first refused to allow officials to have access to his PC, and then closed and deleted a program running in the background after he was ordered to alt-tab out of the game.

Wat. Deleting hack in front of admin is next level stupid.

Edit: I think this thread should be in news section.

Last edited:

Darth Vader

In the zone
Hiring a already VAC banned player is the real stupidity of Optic India. He was blatant since 2016 and was kicked out of a tournament in 2017. He lied about his VAC Banned account and managed to cheat his way to Optic India. Everyone in Indian pro cs go circle knows he is a cheater.
Good riddance !!

Bntet Tweet:
Hansel Ferdinand on Twitter
"lol forsaken from optic india finally caught cheat on LAN, most of us already knkw that he is cheating from sostronk next, gg so embarrassing"

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
I cannot even begin to comprehend this
My primary concern is, what are the factors that led him to even think doing this was an option

Nerevarine

Incarnate
My primary concern is, what are the factors that led him to even think doing this was an option
a lot of people in indian jobs and colleges rely on cheating or copy pasting to get the job done. Original talent is a rare sight. This is no different, guy probably cheated his way throughout his life.

OP
chimera201

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

Can you comprehend this:
*www.livemint.com/rf/Image-621x414/LiveMint/Period1/2015/03/21/Photos/biharcheating-kWdE--621x414@LiveMint.jpg

Exam is going on inside and these people are giving answers from outside the building :p

Back in 2012 something even bigger happened:
M5 scammed, robbed in India

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
a lot of people in indian jobs and colleges rely on cheating or copy pasting to get the job done. Original talent is a rare sight. This is no different, guy probably cheated his way throughout his life.
And people wonder why there are so many MLAs & MPs with criminal background.

Flash

Lost in speed
I wonder why didn't they notice this in Quarter-finals & Semi-finals.
Playing with cheats is acceptable, as long as you play offline or alone - But in competition, he shouldn't even thought of that.

As a result, the Vietnamese team, Revolution was awarded a free pass to the next game, COD: Black Ops 3 where they will be going up against FrostFire from Malaysia.
Nice job, forsaken f****r!!

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Can you comprehend this:
Exam is going on inside and these people are giving answers from outside the building :p
This is usual in UP & Bihar and happens every year or so.
This is the reason we get so many illiterate Doctors & Engineers who gets fake certificate or use Bribe.

Zangetsu

Playing with cheats is acceptable, as long as you play offline or alone - But in competition, he shouldn't even thought of that.
Nice job, forsaken f****r!!
You cannot tell a thief to stop stealing....same way u cannot tell a cheater to stop cheating.
using cheats is FUN!!! and even game developers induce cheats & easter eggs....but for online or server side gaming its a BIG NO!!
otherwise !!!Banned!!!

Darth Vader

In the zone
ESL India confirms forsaken cheat at Premiership Fall:
ESL India confirms forsaken cheat at Premiership Fall
ESL India

Zangetsu

How to participate in these competitions ?
what is the eligibility criteria ?
Instead of these cheaters, genuine hard core CS players should be given a chance

Top Bottom