Block Kissanime ads

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
How do I get private tracker? I just go to poratebae(just don't want to mention here) site and and download the series based on seeders. How to join or follow IRC group? You mean Reddit?.

Actually I am hearing this first time that there is such a group to get updates on anime release/downloads. I have never seen any series/movie on 60fps. Would like to see how it is.
No 60fps but I do download 2gb episodes of 1080p anime,a single series sometimes takes ~30-40gb.:)

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I will try the new methods once I reach home.

2GB just for one episode is just too much, I do not want to see my laptop struggling for breath

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
I once used KissAnime but I was banned from downloading from its site...don't know why. so, ditched it.

There are much better sites than KissAnime who don't annoy with Ads! and even have 1080p version of gr8 quality

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I also moved away from Kissanime cause of ads few days back. I liked h10 and animeout, they have far better UI and of course no ads. If anyone know other sources which you like most then do post here.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I will try the new methods once I reach home.

2GB just for one episode is just too much, I do not want to see my laptop struggling for breath
I also used to think like that(but I had/have desktop). However with 50mbps UL connection & 32" LED TV there is no going back.:)

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Use ublock origin + Nanodefender (Remove adblock warning) to remove ads
For private trackers, you can join Animetorrents which is open right now
I am about to sign up for the private tracker on this site. Should I do this with VPN? If I do not use VPN while downloading from this tracker, will my ISP find out and is it possible they take any legal action against me? Basically I don't want to go jail.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I am about to sign up for the private tracker on this site. Should I do this with VPN? If I do not use VPN while downloading from this tracker, will my ISP find out and is it possible they take any legal action against me? Basically I don't want to go jail.
Relax,you are in India not North Korea.Nobody cares about piracy unless you are releasing Indian movies before their cinema premier & do it in a very public manner while asking for money.

Lol that's true.
Now only limit is hard disk space.25TB is still not enough.:D

Zangetsu

Give me your Aadhaar Card/PAN/Passport no and I will complain to cybercell and then you will go to Jail!!

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Give me your Aadhaar Card/PAN/Passport no and I will complain to cybercell and then you will go to Jail!!
Even then no one will go to jail.Copyright violation has to be reported by copyright holder which in this case are mostly japanese who won't come to India just to pursue a case.

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Using a vpn to browse on most private trackers is against their rules however you can use vpn to download torrents or use a seedbox to do the work check the rules section of the tracker before using a vpn

I also moved away from Kissanime cause of ads few days back. I liked h10 and animeout, they have far better UI and of course no ads. If anyone know other sources which you like most then do post here.
chia-anime
Its quick to upload the latest episodes but their servers aren't good enough to take too much load, you get 1Mbps during such times, so no 720p streaming.

Zangetsu

Even then no one will go to jail.Copyright violation has to be reported by copyright holder which in this case are mostly japanese who won't come to India just to pursue a case.
He is talking about legal action from ISP and not Japanese people.
Now a days almost all torrent sites suggests to use VPN so that no body will track you.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
... Now a days almost all torrent sites suggests to use VPN so that no body will track you.

That is why I asking here. If I need to use VPN then I will need money, which isn't possible at this time for me. Otherwise I will just stick to sites like h10, anime out and nyaa and don't use private tracker

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
He is talking about legal action from ISP and not Japanese people.
Now a days almost all torrent sites suggests to use VPN so that no body will track you.
Don't take it otherwise but your understanding of law is completely wrong in this regard.There is a concept of locus standi in law which basically means the right to file a case.e.g.you can not file a complaint of theft in police station/court that happened in your neighbour's house,only he can.Similarly an ISP can not do anything regarding a copyright violation unless the copyright holder first complains to that ISP.

That is why I asking here. If I need to use VPN then I will need money, which isn't possible at this time for me. Otherwise I will just stick to sites like h10, anime out and nyaa and don't use private tracker
See my reply above.

Use windscribe, you get 10GB pm for free. Use my referral, both of us will get 1GB per month extra: Windscribe

I feel 10GB is enough unless you watch like a lot of anime

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Use windscribe, you get 10GB pm for free. Use my referral, both of us will get 1GB per month extra: Windscribe

Windscribe is good but the point here is that "using VPN in Indis for torrent/anime downloading is pointless". Sure you can(& should) use VPN for posting comments anonymously on sites regarding important Indian politicians but that's it.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One

Just a bit late. I already started using windscribe from last month. whitestar suggested me this free vpn long back.

Anyway. I guess I will just leave that Kissanime and blocking the ads on it. But I would say, it was easier to watch with all the episodes listed, without needing to download and high speed download or buffer free stream. Currently I am using h10 and animeout where I need to download each episode to watch. I tried nyaa too, and started downloading torrent from there but then speed was slow. Will try more suggestions posted here on this weekend.

Windscribe is good but the point here is that "using VPN in Indis for torrent/anime downloading is pointless". Sure you can(& should) use VPN for posting comments anonymously on sites regarding important Indian politicians but that's it.
I know, it's just for the paranoid ones. Even in the US, you get fined mostly for downloading pirated content via torrents because you are uploading as well in case of torrents. So stay out of torrents, you should be fine.

Top Bottom