*** Science Or God? ***

Science or God?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
11% Roman Catholic, despite being brought up as a Roman Catholic.
*screenshotscdn.firefoxusercontent.com/images/33eec3b2-6614-4785-8272-b2c3a166abd3.png

Last edited:

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
The only purpose of this thread is to disturb the decorum of the forum.

Like seriously, the only purpose is to create strife. Though I am willing to throw down, so I guess I am a sucker for these kind of things.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Okay one good thing I learnt by reading Upanishads
A true Aryan never prays to destroy his enemy, he prays to destroy the animosity in their hearts

If I have to trudge through a pile of turd to find one thing like this, that you can remember and learn from, and apply it to your own life, IMO, it is worth it

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
A true Aryan never prays to destroy his enemy, he prays to destroy the animosity in their hearts

If I have to trudge through a pile of turd to find one thing like this, that you can remember and learn from, and apply it to your own life, IMO, it is worth it
+100 to this thought process...

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

No, the failure is that human beings are not interested in wisdom like this. Learning and applying this in your life requires a certain degree of intellect that no one is willing to apply. Everyone is more obsessed with identity than values.

Edit: Humans are pathetic creatures, basically.

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
I took the quiz as well. It's a stupid quiz. For all I know of myself, my beliefs should match with those of confused duckerism. *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20181211/fbde4424f2828a30dfb089c597ca678c.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Lol and I was wondering why someone bumped this thread. This thread is a major source of flaming and rage.

Top Bottom