Block Kissanime ads

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hey people! I mostly watch anime on Kissanime website and the ads are really irritating. I don't want to find out the secret trick for my dingo which will keep ladies happy. I need to learn to block ads on that site as they detect as blocker and stop the stream. Post suggestions and tricks. Or suggest any other website/any source which provides the same/better quantity and quality as Kissanime.

PS: I am creating thread here in chit chat cause Kissanime isn't legit source to watch but I surely can't afford to buy any of those series.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I personally don't use anime streaming sites but maybe @SaiyanGoku can help you finding better better sources.
I use Kissanime only because they have subtitles enabled for Subs. Otherwise It's so hard to find the right subtitles as we dont even know the language. I do not watch Dubs.
How else you watch anime series then?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I get it from hi10anime or animeout. The latter has an almost direct download option. Hi10 would require you to sign in IIRC.

Edit: Kissanime works just fine with uBlock Origin chrome extension and hosts file from adaway android app.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I am using uBlock on Firefox and it doesn't work, Kissanime detects the adblocker and stop the video after 5secs.
Could you explain a bit more about this adaway file? Will it work only in Chrome?

I will definitely checkout both the sites mentioned above. Thanks alot!

Also, if you people are downloading from torrents? Do you get good subs in the same torrent too? Or you need to search separately?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I am using uBlock on Firefox and it doesn't work, Kissanime detects the adblocker and stop the video after 5secs.
Could you explain a bit more about this adaway file? Will it work only in Chrome?

Also, if you people are downloading from torrents? Do you get good subs in the same torrent too? Or you need to search separately?
That hosts file works on a system level to block ad websites. You need to replace the hosts file located in "C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\" with the one from adaway app located in "\System\etc\" of a rooted android phone.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ok do I need to replace some file or just placing these texts files in directories mentioned above will work?? Also, will this work with Firefox browser?

Flash

Lost in speed
Ok do I need to replace some file or just placing these texts files in directories mentioned above will work?? Also, will this work with Firefox browser?
Copy the servers from those TXT files, and add them to Windows Hosts file.
*www.howtogeek.com/howto/27350/beginner-geek-how-to-edit-your-hosts-file/

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member

Subbed anime itself means subs are inbuilt in files,you don't search for anime subtitles separately like those for movies/tv shows.Torrents are the 1st place where majority of anime subbing groups release their files for general public outside of IRC.It is also recommended to become a member of some major anime pvt torrent tracker for ease of downloading.I use all,public torrents pvt torrents as well as IRC(downloaded ~230gb of one piece from irc only)..

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
How do I get private tracker? I just go to poratebae(just don't want to mention here) site and and download the series based on seeders. How to join or follow IRC group? You mean Reddit?.

Actually I am hearing this first time that there is such a group to get updates on anime release/downloads. I have never seen any series/movie on 60fps. Would like to see how it is.

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Guys thanks alot for suggestions. I will be ditching Kissanime entirely and go for other sites which offer better experience.

But for the sake of knowing how to use adaway, I am editing my host file. But the text files on those GitHub links contains so much of data. Do I need to copy everything from all the 3 files and paste all in host file?

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Guys thanks alot for suggestions. I will be ditching Kissanime entirely and go for other sites which offer better experience.

But for the sake of knowing how to use adaway, I am editing my host file. But the text files on those GitHub links contains so much of data. Do I need to copy everything from all the 3 files and paste all in host file?
Use ublock origin + Nanodefender (Remove adblock warning) to remove ads
For private trackers, you can join Animetorrents which is open right now

OP
TheSloth

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I use Firefox to browse and do not want to switch for now. I tried Nano defender beta version of Firefox and it didn't work. Kissanime detected the ad blocker and stopped the video stream.

I also want to try this windows host file edit and see if it works. Help me out here.

Top Bottom