Need Suggestion for Protect & Safety life for Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
No need if you don't have electricity fluctuations at your place. If you wanna spend some bucks then use Belkin wire extender which has built in surge protection.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
No need if you don't have electricity fluctuations at your place. If you wanna spend some bucks then use Belkin wire extender which has built in surge protection.

In my area in the summertime fluctuation more also cut off frequently.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
For Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49
Any additional requirement to add to Protect and Safety purpose like extend life from from higher voltage power surges...Stabilizer OR UPS or Spike Surge protractor extension?
Which one is good to add?
As long as I remember we always used/using booster?/stabilizer for TV. In 90s it was BUSH TV, now it's BPL CRT and even with Philips 32" HD ready we're using a stabilizer.

nac

Aspiring Novelist
Can I buy separately for Wall mount?
If you intend to nail the TV onto the wall, you may not have any space between TV and the wall to access ports/cables. If there is enough space, fine. If not, get a simple wall mount or if you want get an extended wall mount. Something like this

*www.standsandmounts.com/images/products/detail/PLAY20X_A.jpg

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
My exiting 32inch TV using V-Guard VG Crystal Voltage Stabilizer...Can I use the same for Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49?

nac

Aspiring Novelist
My exiting 32inch TV using V-Guard VG Crystal Voltage Stabilizer...Can I use the same for Mi LED Smart TV 4A PRO 49?
Yeah, I guess it should do. The one we use is smaller than this one, it's V guard don't remember the model. If I remember right, we bought it for about 1600/- 2-3 yrs back. Tata sky set top box + cable TV set top box + TV all are connected in this one.

Check TV manual and check stabilizer manual and see how much this one can take. And also check amazon Q&A and google.

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Yesterday Night Order Placed...Chose 8-Socket because of 700 Joule energy rating to provide surge protection.

The remaining socket is less joule & sockets. Compare to this one not much price different only few 100rs only.

*i.imgur.com/oUVLoWt.png

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
How to take Audio Output to Speakers?
Suggest Pls

*i.imgur.com/c3Xwdxm.png

*i.imgur.com/CwuZTOJ.png

OP
shreeux

shreeux

Movie Buff
Yesterday Night Order Placed...Chose 8-Socket because of 700 Joule energy rating to provide surge protection.

The remaining socket is less joule & sockets. Compare to this one not much price different only few 100rs only.

*i.imgur.com/oUVLoWt.png

Just received...

*i.imgur.com/CHNcI06.jpg

*i.imgur.com/fAgIa3h.jpg

billubakra

Conversation Architect

Nerevarine

Incarnate
What is your budget for DACs.
Check out Audio and Video Hardware Recomendations and Advice.

There are two types of DACs you may buy.

DACs with Line In (L/R) or DACs with SPDIF input. Also remember Speaker DACs and Headphone DACs are targetted differently.

Also consider what kind of speakers will you be driving. Do you have amp inbuilt speakers (Active?) or do you have Passive speakers that need external amplification.

If former, you only need a DAC, as double amping is very bad. If latter, then get combi (speaker) DAC/AMP

I've never owned a good one apart from a crappy ASUS Xonar U3. Check ZReviews channel and reddit thread.

Ive heard very good things from this one in particular, if you want to be a little adventurous and not go for the regular old FiiO from Indian Amazon.

*www.amazon.com/FX-Audio-Optical-Coaxial-Amplifier/dp/B072JJT7SF

FX Audio DAC X6 HiFi Optical/Coaxial/USB Digital Audio Amplifier DAC Decoder-in Digital-to-Analog Converter from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group

Top Bottom