PC Upgrade -> Budget 15K

quicky008

Technomancer
the op can save some money by going with the vs 550(the new grey label unit)-its reportedly of superior quality than its predecessor.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Maybe but it is not sure how good these new VS models are compared to CXx50 models plus old VS series was already of poor quality.

OP
M

Munez

Broken In
I am back from UK.

I was in touch with one of the shop in SP road. He told he will get all the items but now he is asking me to buy Gigabyte instead of CX450 and same for Motherboard. He is asking me to o with different MSI model :/

If i buy everything online i end up paying more than 1.5k extra. also MD computer shows Msi B450M PRO-M2 out of stock
Plus if i buy online i have to deassemble old pc and assemble again myself.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You can go with asus prime B450M-K,it is available for same price as msi b450pro-m2 at mdcomputers.Don't buy gigabyte psu or mobo,their psu is not good quality & any gigabyte amd ryzen mobo is not worth considering unless it is the only option.

Any local pc shop should be able to assemble at reasonable rates(below 1k) else ask some friend who has this knowledge to do this for you.Only tricky thing is installing cpu stock cooler & processor,rest all is simply connecting wires & screws(any 20-30min youtube video is more than enough).

OP
M

Munez

Broken In
asus prime B450M-K doesn't have HDMI out that's why we had decided Msi B450M PRO-M2.
Yea i am not buying Gigabyte

OP
M

Munez

Broken In
I Went to SP road and bought it from Ankit Infotech except for CORSAIR CX450 which i have ordered from MD Computers and expecting it by next weekend

AMZ RYZEN 3 2200G : 6600 + GST
MSI B450M PRO M2 : 6100 + GST
CORSAIR 8GB DDR4 3000MHZ : 5100 + GST

Total 21000 including GST

From MD COMPUTER

CORSAIR : CX450 3400 + 233 Shipping = 3633

Thanks All
Munez

ssb1551

Technomancer
^^ It has been like this for quite a while now. Guess you have not followed the prices of PC components for a year or so.

OP
M

Munez

Broken In
Hi All,

I have assembled the PC and everything is running smooth.
Thanks all for the support.

Thanks & Regards
Munez

Top Bottom