Best free online storage space with upto 50 GB at free of cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Hi I am Rupesh from India and I am using Android mobile and I have lot of file's which I want to use at any time. I am searching for any online storage space with up to 50 GB at free of cost.

I know about Google drive which offer's 30 GB free online storage space and drop box which offer's 2 GB free online storage space. Can you suggest any other options available which offer's up to 50 GB without any other additional cost.

Also please try to specify a link to web page which compares various online Storage's available.

Regards,
Rupesh.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

From what I know, Google Drive offers 15GB, not 30GB.

There are some Chinese cloud services which offer more but some of them don't have an English interface & there's the question of reliability & security of your data.

Other than Drive & Dropbox, look at Microsoft Onedrive too, it has 5GB free storage, I think.

A cheap & good option is to buy a pen drive with a microUSB port as well. Check Sandisk dual drive which costs less than 1000 for 32GB (usually around 800). Check if your Redmi Note 4 supports OTG (i think it does).

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
Deego is offering 100 GB free storage. I have installed it and they charged nothing up to now. I am suspecting they may charge huge amount in future. Please try to examine this app.

It seems decent, better than those Chinese ones I was talking about. It's sharing & accessing capabilities aren't as good as Drive, remember that. For personal use, it seems like a good free choice.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^^^^
Depends. But I wouldn't trust my data with these kinda companies, not from privacy pov remember whatever you upload becomes their property, you never know when these companies will bid adieu.

Does they charge huge amount on using their services after some days.

No, but you have to log in to your account once every 75 days to maintain your free account & stored data, which in my opinion is not that great considering its a cloud backup service, not a cloud storage.

Check their website & reviews. It has ok reviews even though it offers 100GB. Many people have complained about lost data & not so user-friendly interface. Give it a try.

In my experience, Google Drive is the best cloud storage. I can sync the files/folders anywhere on my laptop with ease without the need to dump the files in a specific folder as is the case with Degoo.

I would say OTG pen drive is a good option. If you are willing to try few things, check this:
How to Insert 2 Nano Sim (Dual Sim Enabled) and Micro SD Card in Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – No Replied

You should find videos about that trick in youtube for your phone, search for it.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
OK at present I have 25 GB of data which is important to me and also I want to access it at any time.

Up to now many people have suggested that Google drive offers 30 GB space at free of cost but for the first time you are suggesting that Google drive offers only 15 GB.

OK I can understand that otg option is best and I will buy in future.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Seriously, post the link to the procedure to get the extra Google Drive storage, if you find it.

Check your Drive storage, maybe Xiaomi had some promo, or you got it via some other promo. I once got 100GB Dropbox for 2 years with my old Samsung S2.

OP
R

rupeshforu3

In the zone
OK I need 25 GB of online storage and I have two Google accounts and so I will store 12.5 GB files in one account and 12.5 GB in another account.

I think that Google drive is the best option for storing files in online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom