Post your latest Purchase

hotshot05

I luv Digit
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180706/46781191392589025c5c1a36152c156b.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180706/3678123ac9c235edf34fa4b931db0f5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Does this have internal battery to keep the GPS working when car is switched off? Or does it store the last known GPS location and guides you to the car using the stored information?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

billubakra

Conversation Architect
^^^^
Received the same.
Wanted to buy a Bluetooth earphone since a long time but my pockets were stopping me. Thanks @Digit-Brand and @Honor :)
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180718/21f47aca83f79719ddd9f43dde7a42a2.jpg

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Very clear pics and desk. Do you have a YouTube channel too? Did you take these photos from a smartphone?
Thanks. :)
I don't have a YT channel. I was planning to make one but dropped the idea because of lack of time, content and money.

Pics were shot using Gcam (from xda) on my OP3. Desk is from office. :p

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Thanks. :)
I don't have a YT channel. I was planning to make one but dropped the idea because of lack of time, content and money.

Pics were shot using Gcam (from xda) on my OP3. Desk is from office. :p
I always thought you are probably a college kid with great geek knowledge as I often see you here always posting soemthing constructive and very active. I never imagined you are actually an adult going to office. Man how do you people find time to spend on forum after finishing the hit animes, mangas, movies, studies and obviously real life.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
I always thought you are probably a college kid with great geek knowledge as I often see you here always posting soemthing constructive and very active. I never imagined you are actually an adult going to office. Man how do you people find time to spend on forum after finishing the hit animes, mangas, movies, studies and obviously real life.
Same here bro. I thought goku spends all day on tdf and watching dragon ball z lol
We should plan a tdf get together sometime.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I got e10bt refurb from amazon sale, cost Rs 899, already own e10c, so liked the soundquality, bluetooth is a nice addition. Dont have pics to share of box, since i tossed it away, but heres the pics for the earphones. Its a little bulky because of the large battery pack but good enough for 899 deal :D
Anyways, totally appreciate that SQ. This is a first for me to purchase almost same product twice, as im content with the SQ

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I was in 2nd year when I joined TDF. I always find some time here and there for the forum. As for anime and manga, sticking with 3-4 ongoing ones only.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Nerevarine I was thinking why this page was using 2MB/s spike on my connection & then saw your uploaded pic size is 30MB.Use some low resolution pic as it will be quite slow for users with not so good connection speed.

Top Bottom