Classic/Vintage games discussion

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Commandos acquired by Kalypso Media, plans 'completely new games' | PC Gamer
Loved the previous games, remastered versions would be great. Hope they don't go the fps route like Strike Force with the new ones

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Shadow Tactics is a spiritual successor of Commandos. So, making a remake of this won't be bad.

Flash

Lost in speed
Descent
- It was my favorite spacecraft FPS based game. Shooting the space structures & rogue droids, and escaping at the end was a cinema-esque feel during the childhood.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Descent
- It was my favorite spacecraft FPS based game. Shooting the space structures & rogue droids, and escaping at the end was a cinema-esque feel during the childhood.
It was also one of the first games with six degrees of movement in 3d space.

Killing Machine
Original Diablo released on GOG: Diablo on GOG.com
Say what??? Waaw! That was a nice surprise. I don't think Blizzard has ever released a game on another platform before. Diablo lives on. I have the physical copy of D1 in my Diablo collection. Now to wait for a deal on this on GOG.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, price shows $9.99, which is same as Battle.net I think. I am waiting for a sale as well.

PS: They really should remaster this game and Diablo 2.

Edit:

From the page:
Travelers looking for the authentic Diablo experience can play the game as it was in 1996, with period-appropriate 20 FPS SVGA graphics, and the ability to matchmake through the classic version of Blizzard’s Battle.net® online-gaming service.
For those wanting something a bit more modern, Blizzard and GOG.COM have collaborated on an updated version of the game tuned for today’s gaming PCs, which includes out-of-the-box Windows 10 compatibility, a host of bug fixes and high-resolution support.

Looks like there are some improvements in this version.

Killing Machine
PS: They really should remaster this game and Diablo 2.
Yep, they should. I am still maintaining my characters online from past 15 years. :)
Btw, Diafans are really pissed off at Blizzard due to the mobile thing and now most recently the mass layoffs.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Blizzard is slowly being taken over by Activision, the layoffs are a part of that. Also, most of Blizzard's main personnel behind their most iconic games have left the company.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Any of you guys have played Transport Tycoon Deluxe? Or OpenTTD for that matter? I still play OpenTTD on my phone.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Playing CoD MW2 (I know, too late, I didn't have the hardware back then) and got stuck at a point where I need to fire the Javelin but it never locks on the targets :pullhair:

Need some advice.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Playing CoD MW2 (I know, too late, I didn't have the hardware back then) and got stuck at a point where I need to fire the Javelin but it never locks on the targets :pullhair:

Need some advice.

It's a glitch .. just search google with the words " COD MW2 Javelin Glitch" and you will get your desired solution.

OP
Desmond

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin

Need some advice.
MW2 is classic now? It came out in 2009.

Top Bottom