How much can I sell my old stuff for?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
The difference is pretty significant according to benchmarks. Ill try to convince him, if he's going for an SSD once, better buy the best available.

Xamanus

Journeyman
got a nikon camera forgot the name. for 38k~ bought it in 2011 from croma. Hardly ever used it. How much can i get. ( Model number i forgot, but it was level higher then entry range )

Xamanus

Journeyman
Also one plus 2. ~ Note few side dents on the the phone. can i get 10k?

Also how much can i get for 3t+ 15 months old ~ if i get 20kk i dont upgrading to newer models, if not im perfectly happy

nac

Aspiring Novelist
got a nikon camera forgot the name. for 38k~ bought it in 2011 from croma. Hardly ever used it. How much can i get. ( Model number i forgot, but it was level higher then entry range )
My rough guess would be 12k (D5x00 series). Check for the model, it's not something hard to find.
Check online what's the price they are quoting for your model. keh.com, jj mehta forum, photography club of india

quicky008

Technomancer
A friend of mine is selling off his 1.5 yr old zotac gtx 1060 6gb version for about 18k.I've been eyeing this card for quite some time,but with the gtx 11 series gpus allegedly launching on august this year,would now be a good time to buy an older pascal card?

Xamanus

Journeyman
My rough guess would be 12k (D5x00 series). Check for the model, it's not something hard to find.
Check online what's the price they are quoting for your model. keh.com, jj mehta forum, photography club of india

would u be interested? its just lying / i dont use i. Take it for 10

Xamanus

Journeyman
on strictly in terms of resale value lets say after 3 years~ What shall i get for the ryzen 2600x or the 1700
Planning to buy a new one, a new 1700 is 17k while new 2600x is 18k

nac

Aspiring Novelist
would u be interested? its just lying / i dont use i. Take it for 10
I have been wanting to get a DSLR for a very long time. Just that I couldn't save enough dough for a camera. Always something takes the priority and camera takes the back seat in my wishlist. :(
Post your listing in bazaar section and jjmehta, I am sure someone will pickup.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
on strictly in terms of resale value lets say after 3 years~ What shall i get for the ryzen 2600x or the 1700
Planning to buy a new one, a new 1700 is 17k while new 2600x is 18k
Depends on the situation at that time of pc market. If your usage is not core intensive(aka encoding,VMs etc) then 2600x seems a bit better but then you will have to spend more on getting a good X470 mobo compared to good X370 mobo which will also work with 2600x but only after a bios update.

For buying/selling used pc/mobile stuff post on techenclave & erodov forums too.

Top Bottom