Official Digit CTC VI discussion thread (WARNING: SPOILERS HERE)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaare you ready?

• Yaaaaaas!

Votes: 29 65.9%
  • So much hype.

Votes: 5 11.4%
  • Meh

Votes: 3 6.8%
  • What are the prizes?

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • No. (Just putting this here so I know whom to hate...)

Votes: 1 2.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SaiCyo

Broken In
We also have a lucky draw for all those who finished all 4 legs, and you might win that, but only if you finish all 4.

I'm thinking of "I Cracked the Code" type t-shirts...

Top 10 to get certificates of accomplishments from us... even if that means nothing to you.

Yes, certificates for the top 10 is justice.
Thanks a lot.

sygeek

Technomancer
Not necessarily. Leg 4 will be longer and harder. Winning leg 4 by being much faster than others might very well give you a huge advantage and get you amongst the prizes. But you'd still need to finish all 3 legs before that to even qualify for prizes... If you don't finish even a single leg you don't qualify at all.

We also have a lucky draw for all those who finished all 4 legs, and you might win that, but only if you finish all 4.

I'm thinking of "I Cracked the Code" type t-shirts...

Top 10 to get certificates of accomplishments from us... even if that means nothing to you.
Ah nice, certificates would be great!

SaiCyo

Broken In
The final leg of CTC VI will begin on 29th June 2018. Mark your calendars. This has been purposely decided to destroy your weekend. We do not want people to go sleepless during school or work nights... or play from their office computers, or with touchscreens under desks :D

Joke's on you. I got 4 hours of coaching on Saturdays and 7 hours of coaching on Sundays. If it'd been school I could've skipped it but it isn't. I would be solving problems during class, but not the ones given my teachers lol.

Honestly though, I'm screwed. :emoji_confused:

Astra

The Shadow
Mag help with the one with those devices help in school one, vision in 1900's one

Sent from my AO5510 using Tapatalk

markerOne

In the zone
Also any help for "mortal combat dude " ?
Thanks! I'll check it out..

For the mortal kombat, try searching for a character with a bow.. There are only a few..

Bonus hint.. He's present from the first version..

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom