Change for Better - Honor 10 Contest

A. Nitin Prasad

Right off the assembly line
Pros
1. First of all a phone is a phone so basic function of good call quality is a must which is there in honor 10 with automatic background noise reduction for uninterrupted calls, what's the use of a phone with lots of features if it can't perform well in this aspect I love the tried and tested Kirin 970 processor which is a powerhouse and with the addition of NPU which learns the user behavior the overall performance would be seamless,
2. As time goes by cameras in smartphone has evolved so much with the quality and technology that we don't miss and feel the need of carrying the point and shoot pocket camera anymore and with the models like Honor 10 who would have imagined the integration of AI with the camera which optimises the camera setting according to the image context and in addition of AI Portrait mode, 3D Portrait Lighting, f/1.8 aperture and EIS for better stabilization the whole experience of photography is fantastic and more than satisfying.
3. And as the technology evolves in smartphone industry so does the way you unlock the phone, I've started using unlocking phone way back from entering pin number in the keypad of a feature phone moving forward to unblocking with Pattern and Pins in touchscreen phones to Fingerprint unlocking now as the technology advances honor has never missed in bringing the latest feature to their product lineup which ofcourse resulted in addition of ultrasonic fingerprint sensor under the glass.
4. I've kept the most liked part about not only Honor 10 but the whole Honor lineup in last which is Battery used in honor devices and its performance I've used almost all the phones released by them in India from honor 6 to honor 8 pro all i can say about the battery performance of honor devices are exceptional basically lasts more than most of the competitors in the market and the standby capability is phenomenal I've almost kept most of the honors 2 to 3 days without charging with mild usage of only calls, with the added bonus of Supercharge of honor which can charge honor 10 to 50 percentage in only 25 minutes you can't go wrong with the battery performance
5. on the whole Honor 10 with the addition of aurora color glass design is a looker and feature rich with no gimmicks available in the market

Cons
for me the honor 10 is perfect in almost all the aspects and is the no nonsense phone which you can buy in market today there are no cons as such but personally I feel the only place where there could have been a change is the display part, the IPS display is a eye candy to look at but what I think is that the addition of notch instead of going for thin bezels with the design ques of front has resulted in blending the phone in one among the competitors such as One plus, Vivo, OPPO etc, it doesn't look unique from the front, addition of OIS could have improved stabilization more and addition of wireless charging would have been icing on the cake.

kNigh+

What Does Honor 10 have that my phone OnePlus 3 doesn't have:
Well the 24 MP AI Front facing Camera For Starters for the Selfie in me.
AI Powered NPU. Wouldn't anyone want a lag less seam less gaming or user experience as other non gamers may state.
A 5.84" Full View Display..larger the better always
A 3400 mAh Battery more is better always
A Ultrasonic glass fingerprint...wouldn't the entire concept of fingerprint scanner be nulled if it doesn't work when your hand is wet.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Comparing to MIUI it's not EMUI offers provides optimisation
I didn't like the camera quality in mid-range honor devices they could have added bit high MP depth lens
Every mutilated android UI is crap, be it EMUI or MIUI. Stock or close to stock android ones without bloatware are best ones in terms of performance.
Adding "High MP depth lens" won't make a difference unless they improve post processing by taking help from Google. Sony is a major supplier for smartphone cameras but they themselves don't perform well compared to Pixel and S/Note series phones.

Nithin B A

I think Honor is producing one of the best phones at all the price range, especially the latest Honor 10. I like the
1. AI powered camera
2. AI powered NPU
3. Ultrasonic fingerprint
4. 6gb ram,
5. Kirin 970 processor
6. Best part, the price. Worth the money!!
7. Face unlock and finger print unlock are very quick..
And only thing I don't like is the Glass design, as it would make the phone delicate and make the owner of the phone to me more cautious when handling the phone.

Subhashis Halder

◆I like the efforts of huawei is paying off a million times more as you can see the reflection in their smartphones. Honor 10 is no exception. A well crafted body with jam packed features anybody could expect. The features like Ultrasonic fingerprint under the screen is really gonna make a positive impact and other mobile manufacturers should learn from that. In india , at the day your sweaty hands are unable to unlock the phone with its fingerprint sensor... The picture is going to change.

◆ Beside that, the AI powered camera really does impress me what you can do with software. Getting an edge with the the AI , undoubtedly it becomes one of the toughest competitors among the range.

◆Though I have one thing to say, sometimes the AI amplifies the Green to make photos more attractive. It is a hit or miss. When missed, photos look very unnatural. I think that's a thing developers should look after.

◆Now comes the game changing fact;the look. Yes! Looks matter! What can I say. This phone is just gonna impress you with a "Whoa!" in your palm.

●And here comes the annoying thing about my current budget smartphone. I've been using it for 3 years. You can already guess what things annoys me . The performance, hang issues, battery life, poor camera, everything. Means I'm in dyre need of a better and healthy upgrade to an Honor phone . So step aside and let me win! Please !!! :p :'(

Sundeep Kumar

Hey Honor fans,

*static.digit.in/default/f84addecc01249d1408a06f54729e6a23e4758a8.jpeg

Do you have your eyes set on an Honor 10? It's the latest aurora color-shifting flagship phone from Honor that was recently launched in London – at an event that many lucky Honor fans were chosen to attend in person.

Honor cares about your feedback and responses so as to be able to improve their products. To achieve this, they've launched the Change for Better Contest.

All you need to do to stand a chance to win Honor customized accessories is to comment on this thread. That's it. Just comment and win!

How to participate?
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Prizes

1. Honor accessories like Honor Bluetooth earphones, Honor Bluetooth selfie sticks, etc.
  2. Winners will be selected based on the quality of the posts, and a comprehensive consideration by Honor.

Rules

1. Each ID is allowed to reply only once, in order to ensure that every comment counts.
  2. Irrelevant, abstract or meaningless messages will be ignored.

Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • AI Powered by Independent NPU
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge
For more details about Honor 10:
Honor 10
Hi,
Best thing like about Honor 10 is its full view display and camera with AI.
Also like the Aurora glass design.
In today world phone has become a status simbol and multimedia consumption centre.

I am using miA1:

I dont like time taken by it for capturing a photo in potrait mod. Some time it take upto 5 to 10 sec. To focus object and after taking potait photo the image blur can not be edited.

Heating isue while playing games or watcing youtube videos for long(baby watching righmes)

Huge body with small screen so it distroy overall multimedia expirence moreover dull color make it worse.

Sound of music is low on headfones and dull sound on senesizer hedphones.

So change for the batter.

vaibhav kumar

Favorite features of the new Honor 10
Good:

Great display
Sleek and compact
Good performance
Capable cameras

Annoying features of the phones that we are currently using
Bad:
Weak battery life
Overheats when stressed
Problematic fingerprint sensor
Mixed results with camera AI

Narayan nag

For me these are the coolest features of honor 10 :-
1. 5v/4.5a honor supercharge
2. 24 mp ai camera
3. 5.84" honor full view display

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
The best features would be the Honor SuperCharge and the android version 8.1 Oreo. The Supercharge feature is observed by geeks to be better than the dashcharge from oneplus, so that's a clear winning factor here.
There is no point of oreo if phone is running on EMUI and Indian variants don't have supercharger.

Prem jashi

>Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10

I like that Honor 10 has Fast battery charging and better hardware features than Nokia 7 Plus.
But what about the software updates? Will there be guaranteed updates to P or greater?

>Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Currently I am using Redmi Note 4 and camera is a bit lacking. Also it doesn't have fast charging. So it is kinda annoying waiting for two and a half hours to get it fully charged.
Really

Wasim Aktar

I am at a loss here which of the features I love more in this phone. It's like this phone socres a 10/10 on every aspect; from outer looks to inner performance it's perfect.
As for my current phone Lenovo P2 the only things I hate is the mediocre sd625 processor and the camera the stabilization of the camera is really awful; even under brightly lit conditions. If the phone shakes even a little bit while pressing the shutter the picture will come out slightly blurry... it's really annoying.
Hey Honor fans,

*static.digit.in/default/f84addecc01249d1408a06f54729e6a23e4758a8.jpeg

Do you have your eyes set on an Honor 10? It's the latest aurora color-shifting flagship phone from Honor that was recently launched in London – at an event that many lucky Honor fans were chosen to attend in person.

Honor cares about your feedback and responses so as to be able to improve their products. To achieve this, they've launched the Change for Better Contest.

All you need to do to stand a chance to win Honor customized accessories is to comment on this thread. That's it. Just comment and win!

How to participate?
  1. Just leave a comment on this thread about your favorite features of the new Honor 10
  2. Tell us some annoying features of the phones that you are currently using.

Prizes

1. Honor accessories like Honor Bluetooth earphones, Honor Bluetooth selfie sticks, etc.
  2. Winners will be selected based on the quality of the posts, and a comprehensive consideration by Honor.

Rules

1. Each ID is allowed to reply only once, in order to ensure that every comment counts.
  2. Irrelevant, abstract or meaningless messages will be ignored.

Here are some of the coolest features of the new Honor 10:

• 24MP AI Camera
  • Aurora Glass Design
  • 5.84” Honor FullView Display
  • Ultrasonic Fingerprint
  • AI Powered by Independent NPU
  • 5v/4.5A Honor SuperCharge
For more details about Honor 10:
Honor 10

rohit.k

The Coolest part of the Phone is 24mp Camera :eek: and Super Charging function never heard anywhere till yet literary but What I like in this phone which I won't have in mine is the Aurora Feel, faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better the stupid which color texture. Just love the way how it made.

Thanks
R.K.

Akshat Goyal

Honor 10 is a real beauty.
Some of the many coolest features of Honor 10:-
1. Click images like a pro with the new 'AI enabled dual rear camera'.
2. Supports fast charging with 'Honor Supercharge'.
3. The new 'Aurora glass design' gives a premium feel while holding the phone.

And many more.....

Some of the annoying features of MotoG3 which I am currently using:-
1.It doesn't supports fast charging like Honor 10.
2. Poor camera quality both rear and front cameras.
3. Phone lags and runs like a snail sometimes.

Top Bottom