How to Recover whatsapp chat from SAVED database!!!!

jardenblack

Right off the assembly line
I took a backup of whatsapp/database folder.

How to restore messages using backup?

My saved database files are like:
msgstore.db.crypt8
msgstore-2015-01-03.1.db.crypt8
msgstore-2015-01-04.1.db.crypt8
msgstore-2015-01-05.1.db.crypt8

1) Keep t in internal storage under whatsapp /databases folder. When u install whatsapp and after putting in your number, it will ask if you want to restore
Press restore. It will work

I already tried this, I am not getting RESTORE option..

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Didn't you have cloud backup turned on? Also did kept the database file *before* activating Whatsapp with your number?

Johnk Wilson

Broken In
Sometimes it is quite annoying that the important data gets lost or deleted from your phone, such as the WhatsApp data which contains your important conversation record or wonderful memory with others. But please don't worry, the WhatsApp data can be recovered from phone.

The WhatsApp Data Recovery is a professional recovery tool to recover lost or deleted WhatsApp data from Android phone.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sometimes it is quite annoying that the important data gets lost or deleted from your phone, such as the WhatsApp data which contains your important conversation record or wonderful memory with others. But please don't worry, the WhatsApp data can be recovered from phone.

The WhatsApp Data Recovery is a professional recovery tool to recover lost or deleted WhatsApp data from Android phone.
Ok. But why the sales pitch? Can't you just suggest to use this application?

Top Bottom