Chat with the Honor CEO!

As I say before Honor can Invent something new features for smart phones.
Dear HONOR CEO
Can you give me a job on .....!!
I have some new designs and features in my head so it can be helpful.
Thank you.

ankushv

Journeyman
Honor 9 lite was a beautiful phone let down by the older Kirin 65x chipset .
Make a dual 4g phone with a full HD display and 4g video calling from dialler and auto call recording as close to 10k as possible .
Your phone will sell as hot cakes .
Name it Honor 9 lite 2018 .

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

ankushv

Journeyman
Point noted .
I feel the Honor 9 lite is an average phone but the Redmi note 5 pro before it's price increase and Asus Zen fone M1 seems to be a better bet .
Emui 8 is definitely better than its previous iterations .
The customisations available in emui 8 and miui 9 are useful to many people as compared to the stock UI of android . Eg auto call recording for most people .
I also am aware that auto call recording works best with support built within the firmware than any app available from the playstore.

Sent from my MI MAX 2 using Tapatalk

Spirit Of Genius

Right off the assembly line
Participate in our Honor discussions, post your opinions, get likes on your posts and stand to win an Honor 10 worth ₹33,000 & up to ₹70,000 PayTM cash!

View attachment 17435

This is a chance for Digit Forum members to post interesting questions to the Honor CEO about the new Honor 10 that was recently launched in London on May 15th.

This is an activity that will run for four weeks (starting today), and the top 10 questions will be selected by the Honor CEO to answer on the Digit forum.

As a bonus, the top 10 questions that are picked will receive exciting prizes from Honor.

The idea is for Honor to get feedback from the geekiest bunch of Indians (that's you), about the new Honor 10 phone and it's features, so they can use that feedback constructively, and for you, we're trying to give you a platform to directly speak to a large company's CEO. Win-win.

The goodies that you receive if your question is picked won't hurt either ;-)

General rules? Pretty much standard for such discussions.

Please be polite, think your question through and express it as simply as possible. You can choose to ask questions, share a story or a comment about Honor products, and ask him anything about the exciting Honor 10 that's just launched. Even general trends in the industry, and what Honor's opinion or outlook about them, etc., are fair game.

For more info on how to get your hands on the prizes, check here in a new tab for more details.

The most talking point of Honor 10 is it's independent NPU. By now everybody knows it's role in camera performance but how does it helps CPU in handling different tasks? Would you please explain how does it boost performance in day to day life?

Spirit Of Genius

This may sound crazy!

Well, I wasn't big fan of bigger displays but since 'revolution' in prices of data plans I changed my opinion. Still I like to have compact smartphones while it carrying it in pockets or whenever one hand operation is critical.

Everybody knows some brands working on smartphones with 'fold-able' displays. But how good is idea of smartphone with 'adjustable' display size where display size can be adjusted in certain range for example 5" to 7" in steps of say 1" ? I know very well implementing this is very challenging task.

Would honor like to accept this challenge?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
But how good is idea of smartphone with 'adjustable' display size where display size can be adjusted in certain range for example 5" to 7" in steps of say 1" ?
Buy a projector and use it with a screen mirroring dongle. This adjustable display concept is way too complicated to implement unless screens can be made using some sort of super-elastic polymer.

Lebowski_123

I fail to understand why Honor refuses to include the Supercharger for markets like India. As a person who is always on the go, the fact that I have to wait for almost 3 hrs for my phone to fully charge is the only thing holding me back from buying this phone.

PrashantK007

Journeyman
I fail to understand why Honor refuses to include the Supercharger for markets like India. As a person who is always on the go, the fact that I have to wait for almost 3 hrs for my phone to fully charge is the only thing holding me back from buying this phone.
Then you can get Oneplus 6 with dash charger :duh:

Abhisek Kurmi

Respected Sir,
Seriously have no major problems but 1 thing i would really like honor to improve is in the field of UI.
Why cant you make your UI like stock android simple and cathchy?

Vsp1

Fast charging? Everything done fastly decreases its life ? Does honor 10 will overcome this problem? Or its battery’s life is also short ?
You are advertising it as “ perfect one handed grip” . Can a person with small hands use it properly with one hand ?

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
How do you see the adaptation of latest trends in a smartphone, like under glass fingerprint scanner etc? Is really our industry going with creating best technological advancement or it's market strategy.

Deepankur19

Broken In
Question this week:

When are we going to see honor expand its offline footprint or even experience center for people or fans in us to have the real look and feel witnessed.

This can be done via tie -ups with vodafone, airtel e.t.c network operator s using theri premise.

Deepankur19

Broken In
Sorry didn't get your context here...

I saw brand competitors following this strategy in efficacy to lend brand awareness

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sorry didn't get your context here...

I saw brand competitors following this strategy in efficacy to lend brand awareness
Tie-ups with one operator and giving "offers" to customer of that operator only while neglecting others is basically saying "screw you" to those other customers. People don't buy a phone just because a telecom operator advertises it.

Deepankur19

Broken In
Tie-ups with one operator and giving "offers" to customer of that operator only while neglecting others is basically saying "screw you" to those other customers. People don't buy a phone just because a telecom operator advertises it.
There is a disconnect here i think, here i mean is to display or make available the device on offline outlets of all operators not bundling with a single one

Question this week:

When are we going to see honor expand its offline footprint or even experience center for people or fans in us to have the real look and feel witnessed.

This can be done via tie -ups with vodafone, airtel e.t.c network operator s using theri premise.
I don't think that will happen anytime soon as Honor was established to compete with Xiaomi & all who sold phones online only & were successful. They just need to price their products in line with competitors from Xiaomi, Oneplus, etc. Currently, they are a bit overpriced.

Dr.Anam

Both fingerprint and face unlock are reliable as the former us unique for every individual and the latter uses AI to detect. My concern here is, what is you're sleeping and someone slowly places your finger to unlock your phone? How would you trust that? You never know if someone does that to you.. I think that there should be an iris detection in the phone. The patterns of the iris in a human eye are also unique for everyone. That's what my opinion is.

Top Bottom