** ~10k mobile advice thread **

andy_65_in

Padawan
im done with zenphones...my 550 KL laser 2 has been a let down..defective dead pixel screen replaced now screen blank only lites up when i finger it...pathetic phone.this happened within 1 year plus of purchase..so its byebye znphone..hence choice beween RN5 or Moto g5splus.aim is to buy something with nougat min or oreo.how about lenovo K8 64 which i get for 9.8K in exchange

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
im done with zenphones...my 550 KL laser 2 has been a let down..defective dead pixel screen replaced now screen blank only lites up when i finger it...pathetic phone.this happened within 1 year plus of purchase..so its byebye znphone..hence choice beween RN5 or Moto g5splus.aim is to buy something with nougat min or oreo.how about lenovo K8 64 which i get for 9.8K in exchange
You still want to waste your money on crap?

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Don't buy moto, crap cs and no updates, same goes for its parent company i.e. Lenovo. Buy a phone which comes with atleast Oreo out of the box. Can't comment about rn but it has miui.

Minion

Conversation Architect

You are comparing zenfone 3(higher mid-ranger) with laser(budget) device :facepalm:

Forget about Moto phones they don't update their phones same with lenovo but between RN5 and Moto G5S plus I would choose RN5 I don't trust moto though I doubt their after sales service will be any better

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You are comparing zenfone 3(higher mid-ranger) with laser(budget) device :facepalm:

Forget about Moto phones they don't update their phones same with lenovo but between RN5 and Moto G5S plus I would choose RN5 I don't trust moto
Then again Asus did launch a phone yesterday with (probably) stock android 8.1

Minion

Conversation Architect
Then again Asus did launch a phone yesterday with (probably) stock android 8.1
I know, but camera and design is not like ZF3 and Zen UI is not heavy like MIUI but OP can get that too if he needs stock android,good battery life,SD636 and tall display

My friend is selling his Oneplus 3T for 10k. I checked the phone myself. It has minor scratches and small dents near the edges due to drops. Is it a good deal? Can i buy it?

Top Bottom