Wireless speaker setup for TV

coolnikhil

Broken In
Hi All,

I've bought a new TV LG 49LJ617T for my new home. Now looking for some buying advice for an audio setup to go with it.

Budget: Starts from 10k to 30k, no strict budget and might go even higher if it is worth spending.

Requirements: My room is 15 x 12 feet in size and distance from TV to bed is 15 feet. I mostly watch sitcoms and movies late night so looking for some wireless speakers to place near my bed so i could listen to it on low volume without having the sound leaking outside the room.

Sound Requirements: I listen to mostly sitcoms like BBT, Suits, Narcos and movies so need audio clarity.

I can also manage to connect some sort of bluetooth receiver with it if the sound is not compromised with it.

Thanks in advance for your help.

sajal

Broken In
Apple TV 4/5th gen or fire tv stick paired with a good bluetooth headset (bose soundsport or beats) might be a very good solution for you.

Since you told Narcos, I believe you are streaming it through something (Chromecast/FTV stick / ATV)

On the otherhand you may want to get a BT transmitter attached to your TV's 3.1 headphone jack
eg. Mpow Bluetooth Transmitter & Receiver 3.5mm Audio Cable 2 in 1 Wireless Adapter for Headphone Speaker TV PC Car Stereos MP3 MP4-in Wireless Adapter from Consumer Electronics on Aliexpress.com | Alibaba Group
and get any bluetooth headset.. But this won't give you the quality like the previous native one, also this will need to be usb powered.

icebags

Technomancer
till you get a high end solution, you may use a bluetooth audio dongle witha set of normal speakers/amplifiers or just your headfones.

Top Bottom