Which upcoming movie are you excited to watch....?

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Venom is part of Marvel's Spiderman series. Rumour is that Holland's Spider-man will make a cameo in Venom.
Holland's spiderman is from the MCU. This is from the studio that made the "Amazing Spiderman" movies.
But true that Venom without Spiderman won't feel right, or just isn't right.

Sent from my ASUS ME301T using Tapatalk

Flash

Lost in speed
Holland's spiderman is from the MCU. This is from the studio that made the "Amazing Spiderman" movies.
But true that Venom without Spiderman won't feel right, or just isn't right.

Sent from my ASUS ME301T using Tapatalk
With the concept of Spiderverse, ya MCU's Spider-man can very well appear in Sony's Venom.
‘Venom’ Rumored to Include Cameo from Tom Holland’s Spider-Man

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Saw trailer for Sanju. Some very gritty stuff.
This bollywood movie seems promising!

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Shazam was pretty light hearted right from the beginning, also his origin story is exactly what happens in comic books/animated show.
So its not all that bad.
Only thing is, his costume looks like some comicon costume. They need to make it better

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
TIL there is Captain Marvel in DC as well as Marvel.

From wikipedia.
Due to trademark conflicts over another character named "Captain Marvel" owned by Marvel Comics,[4] DC has branded and marketed the character using the trademark Shazam! since his 1972 reintroduction.[5] This, in turn, led many to assume that "Shazam" was the character's name. DC later officially renamed the character "Shazam"—and his associates the "Shazam Family"—when relaunching its comic book properties in 2011.[6] Captain Marvel/Shazam and his family battle an extensive rogues' gallery, primarily archenemies Dr. Sivana and Black Adam.

ssb1551

Technomancer
Yes Captain Marvel is very conflicted name in the Comics Universe. But after DC got the trademark of Captain Marvel (some people argue DC - back then known as National - won but the small time publishing house didnt think it was worth it to continue the fight n settled) & decided t0 revive it somewhere in mid 70s they renamed Captain Marvel to Shazam. And Marvel Comics continued with Captain Marvel.

Top Bottom