HDR TV For Gaming and Movies

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I don't buys TV like every year or 2 years. I will keep this TV till 2024-25.
My point of that question was , if you don't have immediate requirement of 4k TV, then it would be better to buy a 4k tv later. You would have better and cheaper options. Buying now and then waiting for content is not wise. This of course doesn't matter, if you need a TV now.

Also your shortlist has 1080 displays. I would prefer a Direct LED over Edge lit LED.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
My point of that question was , if you don't have immediate requirement of 4k TV, then it would be better to buy a 4k tv later. You would have better and cheaper options. Buying now and then waiting for content is not wise. This of course doesn't matter, if you need a TV now.

Also your shortlist has 1080 displays. I would prefer a Direct LED over Edge lit LED.
Yeah! that 2018 model is direct LED but doesn't have triluminous display like the edge LED of 2017.

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
How about the 2017 model of VU TV ?
VU LTDN55XT780XWAU3D

vutvs
Idk how would be the quality of panel in comparison to Sony and Samsung. I hate TV in which blacks look like dark grey. Contrast and colours are always first priority.

Detox101

Right off the assembly line
A little stretch.. but the best you can buy close to your budget...

*www.amazon.in/dp/B06XDPWY2S/ref=olp_product_details?_encoding=UTF8&me=

Detox101

Unavailable/not in stock.

Then you can click on notify when in stock.. coz it has been retailing for less than 1.2 lakh for a while now.. you can also check in local showrooms.. it is rare sony smart 4k with DLED that is available at a reasonable price.. Meanwhile.. this is good too..

Buy Sony KD-49X9000E 123 cm (49 Inch) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV Online At Best Price @ Tata CLiQ

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Idk how would be the quality of panel in comparison to Sony and Samsung. I hate TV in which blacks look like dark grey. Contrast and colours are always first priority.
That has A+ grade panel has the best contrast available. Its a VA panel so Image quality is excellent though the viewing angle is bad as compared to IPS.
But color gamut, contrast and motion rate is excellent than many IPS 4K TV out there
plus its a DLED panel

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
Then you can click on notify when in stock.. coz it has been retailing for less than 1.2 lakh for a while now.. you can also check in local showrooms.. it is rare sony smart 4k with DLED that is available at a reasonable price.. Meanwhile.. this is good too..

Buy Sony KD-49X9000E 123 cm (49 Inch) 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV Online At Best Price @ Tata CLiQ
What was the price when it was in amazon offer you checked?

OP
rider

rider

as Kratos
That has A+ grade panel has the best contrast available. Its a VA panel so Image quality is excellent though the viewing angle is bad as compared to IPS.
But color gamut, contrast and motion rate is excellent than many IPS 4K TV out there
plus its a DLED panel
Heyy! It's not about the panel but the quality of image processing. I read many reviewers who used sony, samsung and then moved to VU said that the HD channels looks 80% of the quality of sony that is acceptable for me but the SD channels looks pixelated and quality is 30% in comparison to Sony.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Heyy! It's not about the panel but the quality of image processing. I read many reviewers who used sony, samsung and then moved to VU said that the HD channels looks 80% of the quality of sony that is acceptable for me but the SD channels looks pixelated and quality is 30% in comparison to Sony.
That depends on the Up-scaling technology chip being used in the TV.
Sony TV as of now have the best up-scaling chip in it.
If u want to watch more of SD channels in upscaled mode then u will have to chose the TV only after personal viewing.

Detox101

It was for 1.18 lacs.. it is now available on Flipkart for 1.19 lacs.. it is a steal at this price.. I had ordered this tv from Amazon last month.. this tv works like a dream..

FLipkart link: Sony BRAVIA X9000E Series 138.8cm (55 inch) Ultra HD (4K) LED Smart TV Online at best Prices In India

What was the price when it was in amazon offer you checked?

Detox101

Sony has the best upscaling tech out there.. and they command a price for it.. this tv has been chosen as the best tv for the budget even in the US.. check this out..

Sony X900E Review

That depends on the Up-scaling technology chip being used in the TV.
Sony TV as of now have the best up-scaling chip in it.
If u want to watch more of SD channels in upscaled mode then u will have to chose the TV only after personal viewing.

Top Bottom