Bluetooth Speakers

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi Guys,

Which is a good bluetooth speaker under 2k? The only requirement is that the sound should be as high as possible.

Thanks

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Confused between these. I cannot judge by the YT comparison videos. I don't need the microphone just clear, high sound.
Logitech X50 Vs X100 Vs JBL Go: Bluetooth Speaker Comparison - Technicles
Logitech X100 vs Logitech X50. Which is the Best? - BestAdvisor.com

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I am confused between this and the Logitech ones. Reviews and YT videos are in favor of Logitech. So you have this go one?
Even several buyers who bought the Logitech X100 suggested to go with the JBL by adding some more cash. I read several reviews from amazon and flipkart.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Even several buyers who bought the Logitech X100 suggested to go with the JBL by adding some more cash. I read several reviews from amazon and flipkart.
X100 is expensive than Go. The reviews are saying otherwise than what you have mentioned.

Stormbringer

Ambassador of Buzz
I have the Logitech X100 and it's good. More suited for Podcast , and vocal heavy songs. Bass is meh. I would suggest have a look at Xiaomi Bluetooth speakers . The dual drivers are better than mono speakers.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Checkout ZAAP Hydra Xtreme
ZAAP Hydra Xtreme Premium Waterproof/Shockproof Bluetooth Speaker with Built-in Microphone (Black) *www.amazon.in/dp/B01N3THPOX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_sGe7Bb86M8FE8

Top Bottom