Just a friendly request for help against a fraud

ithehappy

Human Spambot
So the thing is I don't visit this place any more. Last one year has been hell for me, my father passed away suddenly last January, shortly after my business was put on injunction, and all that. And in all these I've been a victim of a fraud, cheat scumbag.

Long story short:

We had a garage, which we sold to this scum. He paid something like 60% of the total consideration amount, and then stopped paying. Upon asking for the remaining payment he sent a letter that he's paid us the pending amount in CASH already, so no amount is due.

This scum we used to know for nearly 8 years, had good relationship with us too, but he couldn't resist to take opportunity of our terrible mental condition right after my father's death, when the sale took place.

Police FIR and all are done. But our law enforcement system, well we all know.

My mother is old and is sick due to all these, and maybe anything can happen to her anytime, I keep worrying about that.

So basically anyone who wants to help me please PM me. It's nothing legal (or unjustified) I'll ask you LoL, something which will take like 10 seconds to do. And probably won't do anything to the criminal either, but just my mental peace.

PS: Please know that I myself could be the fraud here, just making all these up to make you guys believe otherwise and all that disclaimer nonsense you generally write these days, ROFLMAO.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
If that scumbag has given you any cheques, you can encash them but if they return as bounced cheque, he will be liable in any court.

Just meet a good advocate and ask for advice.
All these FIRs won't do any good.

If you want the property to become handed over to the court whereby he can't even use it then you need to file in a court directly.

No questions asked.

See if it is a cash transaction he cannot prove that he has paid it right?

Sent from my Smartron SRT kT5524 using Tapatalk

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You can even ask for restoration of your right in the property for the following reasons:
That you were put under duress to sell the property,
That you were in no stable mental condition to do the transaction since you were under duress because your father passed away.

So there will be a number of reasons if you actually think of putting them while filling in a court.

Sent from my Smartron SRT kT5524 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom