Post your latest Purchase

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Bought 20000mAh Mi Power Bank for 1499/-

ORICO 3588US3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to 3.5-inch SATA External Hard Drive HDD Enclosure for 1640/-

Today price was increased...I don't know why...Huge difference.,

What is the purpose of this ORICO 3588US3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to 3.5-inch SATA External Hard Drive HDD Enclosure?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
@shreeux I got the transparent one with Type C ends, @rajat has the transparent with non type c.
Have to say they are excellent products. Orico makes some of the most vfm products in the market.
For me read/write speeds on an 850 EVO was very good.
EDIT :
ORICO 3588US3 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 to 3.5-inch SATA External Hard Drive HDD Enclosure for 1640/-
Rajat and I paid only Rs 550 ~ 650 ordered it from aliexpress
Okay I noticed yours is a 3.5 inch to USB 3.0 convertere, ours is 2.5 inches

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Bought 20000mAh Mi Power Bank for 1499/-

Today price was increased...I don't know why...Huge difference.,
Which one should I get for this hdd?
Using old hdd with a new system
I am too lazy to connect it to my system, will use it as an external hdd. On Amazon the price is 2600+ as of now. Where did you buy it from?

shreeux

Movie Buff
@shreeux I got the transparent one with Type C ends, @rajat has the transparent with non type c.
Have to say they are excellent products. Orico makes some of the most vfm products in the market.
For me read/write speeds on an 850 EVO was very good.
EDIT :
Rajat and I paid only Rs 550 ~ 650 ordered it from aliexpress
Okay I noticed yours is a 3.5 inch to USB 3.0 convertere, ours is 2.5 inches

Me too thinking the same way....But it takes more time as well as customs duty may vary depending upon the mood. Price also not huge difference.

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Oh wow. Freaking wow. You are going to have a lot of fun.

Just linking to all the other related works, in case anyone is interested in getting everything.

Graphic novels:
The Hedge Knight
The Sworn Sword
The Mystery Knight

There are two short stories in anthologies
The Rogue Prince in Rogues
The Princess and the Queen in Dangerous Women

This is a small book of Tyrion Quotes
The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister

This is the really good one, but there might be a better version coming out
The World of Ice and Fire

The comics by Dynamite are really sad interpretations, of the show at that... avoid unless you take sadistic pleasure in seeing how badly they messed up

PS Glad they put Greyjoys in there, trumps the Tyrells AND Dorne at least. A level players.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Good cate, how are you liking the books so far ?
Both @Anorion and I are very big fans.

Love it...read about 60% of GoT

Wow I didnt know they had divided A storm of swords and DOD into two books.

I guess one advantage is they are easier to carry :p

Oh wow. Freaking wow. You are going to have a lot of fun.

Just linking to all the other related works, in case anyone is interested in getting everything.

Graphic novels:
The Hedge Knight
The Sworn Sword
The Mystery Knight

There are two short stories in anthologies
The Rogue Prince in Rogues
The Princess and the Queen in Dangerous Women

This is a small book of Tyrion Quotes
The Wit & Wisdom of Tyrion Lannister

This is the really good one, but there might be a better version coming out
The World of Ice and Fire

The comics by Dynamite are really sad interpretations, of the show at that... avoid unless you take sadistic pleasure in seeing how badly they messed up

PS Glad they put Greyjoys in there, trumps the Tyrells AND Dorne at least. A level players.

The World of Ice and Fire is on my next to-read list.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Mobile holder for car
RS.540/- from Amazon *uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180321/d151cf5b913c39087ebe3c045efe781d.jpg*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180321/cc892a9a5b2c41043c1ecb0f1dff078f.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Samsung refrigerator for a friend around 2-4 weeks ago.
Seems you are new to forum. We have some rules which should be followed before posting in any threads. You can read those thread specific rules in the first post of the thread.

For this thread, we expect you to post at least the source of purchase and the price of the product. If possible, mention the products which you were considering before going ahead with the finalised product.

Read and follow forum rules. Hope you enjoy the stay here!

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Mounted on a dashboard.*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180321/5807e9d9bd48cfba49021a3327b00260.jpg

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

Top Bottom