Which one is the best smartphone under 8000 in India?

Which one is the best smartphone under 8000 in India?

• Xiaomi Redmi 3S

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Xiaomi Redmi 4

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Redmi 5 is launching soon. Might want to wait for that.
*uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180310/d0b7751449d59a12ed4f8ef66f6ab756.jpg

I have upgraded my budget to 11K and am now looking forward to buy either of these. Which of these will have good XDA support and good camera?

I was looking for dual SIM phone with dedicated SD card support which is not present in any of these. My bad...

10.or G vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32GB vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 vs Honor 9 Lite : Specs Comparison, Price Difference | 91mobiles.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I have upgraded my budget to 11K and am now looking forward to buy either of these. Which of these will have good XDA support and good camera?

I was looking for dual SIM phone with dedicated SD card support which is not present in any of these. My bad...

10.or G vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 32GB vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 vs Honor 9 Lite : Specs Comparison, Price Difference | 91mobiles.com
Get the 64GB version of RN5 instead for 12k.

Get the 64GB version of RN5 instead for 12k.

Sorry to trouble again. Some of these phones have dedicated slot for SD card and 91mobile website says that it has good camera too. Please look at these too and finalize the one which is the best VFM out of the following or the above given.

I already had added 9 lite in my cart today but cancelled the delivery just now after seeing your comments. Thanks for helping as always.

Coolpad Cool1 Dual 3GB RAM vs Lenovo Z2 Plus 64GB (Zuk Z2) vs Lenovo K8 Note : Specs Comparison, Price Difference | 91mobiles.com

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sorry to trouble again. Some of these phones have dedicated slot for SD card and 91mobile website says that it has good camera too. Please look at these too and finalize the one which is the best VFM out of the following or the above given.

I already had added 9 lite in my cart today but cancelled the delivery just now after seeing your comments. Thanks for helping as always.

Coolpad Cool1 Dual 3GB RAM vs Lenovo Z2 Plus 64GB (Zuk Z2) vs Lenovo K8 Note : Specs Comparison, Price Difference | 91mobiles.com
Xiaomi phones generally have better and long term support on XDA. Get reviews from reputed sites like gsmarena, android authority or good YT channels.

Top Bottom