How much can I sell my old stuff for?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I bought it for 60K buddy.And it is in great shape.
Will you sell your brand new laptop for 25k.
Dont just post for the sake of posting.
I know it is new, I just don't think anybody who wants a 1050Ti laptop would throw away the warranty for mere 10k (even if you sell it for 40-50k). Helios 300 goes for 50-60k in sales with warranty.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
I know it is new, I just don't think anybody who wants a 1050Ti laptop would throw away the warranty for mere 10k (even if you sell it for 40-50k). Helios 300 goes for 50-60k in sales with warranty.
What is Helios price now? Check once.
The sale is over by 2 days ago and you still say you can get for 60k buddy.

Check here once:Acer Predator Helios 300 Core i7 7th Gen - (8 GB/1 TB HDD/128 GB SSD/Windows 10 Home/4 GB Graphics) G3-572 Gaming Laptop
*dl.flipkart.com/dl/acer-predator-h...7?pid=COMEWGGD7PPP4UZF&cmpid=product.share.pp

Helios is now 1lakh.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Instead of spending over 1Lacs in India for 1050, it is wiser to spend that much by buying online from USA and get good config of 1070.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I bought it for 60K buddy.And it is in great shape.
Will you sell your brand new laptop for 25k.
Dont just post for the sake of posting.
Is there even any point in asking this question here,you would get far better idea on quikr/olx for your city as nobody is going to spend 40-50k on a 1 month old laptop with no warranty before checking in person?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Is there even any point in asking this question here,you would get far better idea on quikr/olx for your city as nobody is going to spend 40-50k on a 1 month old laptop with no warranty before checking in person?
There are several Digit forum members from Hyderabad who can come in person to check and buy.

GTX1050 2GB laptops of MSI are selling for 65k where as
GTX1050 Ti 4GB laptops of MSI are selling for 85k in flipkart or amazon.

There would be somebody who wants to save 30k right because 30k is not a small amount right.

Normally Laptops work for many years even after the expiry of warranty.

Any laptop manufacturer gives only 1 year warranty.

What is this compared with 30k savings over my laptop or any laptop.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
You will have more enquiries on olx/quikr compared to forum here as not all members from Hyderabad may check this thread or bazaar thread regularly.

There is always a risk in spending 40-50k on a laptop with no warranty no matter how good the condition is & that is why checking laptop in person is essential which can only be done by local buyers from same city.You may get someone who can offer 40k+ for your laptop but it is not guaranteed.In fact they may even ask why are you selling this laptop just after 1 month if it is such a good deal & your reply may affect their buying decision & offer price too.Why are you selling it anyway?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You will have more enquiries on olx/quikr compared to forum here as not all members from Hyderabad may check this thread or bazaar thread regularly.

There is always a risk in spending 40-50k on a laptop with no warranty no matter how good the condition is & that is why checking laptop in person is essential which can only be done by local buyers from same city.You may get someone who can offer 40k+ for your laptop but it is not guaranteed.In fact they may even ask why are you selling this laptop just after 1 month if it is such a good deal & your reply may affect their buying decision & offer price too.Why are you selling it anyway?
I want to upgrade to GTX1060 Gaming Laptop.

By the way I bought this laptop for 55k.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
And I am assuming you will get it from abroad just like your current laptop & with no warranty,right?In that case it depends on your luck & also you should have decide after more thought because in just 1 month of buying you are planning on upgrade which sounds like you bought this laptop on an impulse.If that's the case then don't repeat the same mistake & take your time.Maybe better nvidia card laptops will get launched in next few months(2xxx series) which may be much better than 1060 with similar price tag.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
And I am assuming you will get it from abroad just like your current laptop & with no warranty,right?In that case it depends on your luck & also you should have decide after more thought because in just 1 month of buying you are planning on upgrade which sounds like you bought this laptop on an impulse.If that's the case then don't repeat the same mistake & take your time.Maybe better nvidia card laptops will get launched in next few months(2xxx series) which may be much better than 1060 with similar price tag.
Maybe you are right to some extent.
Anyways thanks for the advice.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
It depends from Buyer to buyer preference on buying a second hand laptop.
But majority of buyers will refrain from buying OOW laptops.

And Laptop generally have short life span as compared to desktops specially Gaming laptops due to high wear and tear.

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
If that laptop is working perfectly without any issues ,you should price it at a negotiable 60k itself ,anything less than 50k I feel is waste .. I mean I don't think you are going to get 10k+ the extra money you pay to get a 1060 based laptop ,worth improvement in graphics from the same ..
And don't listen to people talking laptop wear and tear blah , that's a thing consumer has take to account while buying and is not applicable to the price ,at least for your lap ( provided you haven't abused your laptop in that month !),
You never compare anything to A sale price when you are trying to sell something .. never !

sandynator

Cyborg Agent
How much should I expect for following Desktop PC Configuration?
Procured in Feb 2015 so warranty applicable for Mobo /CPU,Power supply & may be for HDD.

Intel Core i3 4150
Gigabyte H81M-S2PH
Seagate 1 TB HDD
Dell 2240L IPS FHD monitor
Kingston HyperX fury 4GB DDR3 ram
Antec VP450P power supply
Basic Circle cabinet CC546
LG DVD Writer

Any help here please...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
~3.5k for processor+mobo(it is end of line product)
~1-1.5k for hdd(depending on how much warranty is left &/or SMART value result)
~4k for monitor(depending on condition)
~2k for ram
~2-2.5k for psu(assuming it is less than 2 years old)
~500 for cabinet
~400-500 for dvd writer
Above prices are someone knowledgeable regarding assembling PC would offer,you may get a bit more from an avg person having similar config in need of replacement part.

I suggest checking prices on olx/quikr for your city to get an idea of how much people are expecting & how much people are willing to pay(e.g.if you see a listing for i3 4150 for 3k still unsold even after weeks old then you know nobody is going to buy an EOL processor without compatible working mobo & at this price).

Top Bottom