PC Game Deals

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Twitch plans to give 10 free games to Twitch Prime Subscribers over the next two months
*overclock3d.net/gfx/articles/2018/03/14114702766l.jpeg#.WqnenMAwzEg.link

Killing Machine
Twitch plans to give 10 free games to Twitch Prime Subscribers over the next two months
Twitch prime giveaways have been happening for quite sometime now. Not a relevant and useful share because Twitch prime is not available for Amazon India Prime subscribers.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Twitch prime giveaways have been happening for quite sometime now. Not a relevant and useful share because Twitch prime is not available for Amazon India Prime subscribers.
Also I think the games are only downloads, no steam keys...

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Trackmania Turbo DVD available for Rs 313.
*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B010UR8TLO

BUT, I haven't bought any game DVD ever. The questions asked on the product page says it can be activated on uPlay. But I don't know if that works. Is it a good deal, considering the fact that the game costs upwards of Rs 2K on steam and ubisoft store?

striker_rage

Journeyman
Trackmania Turbo DVD available for Rs 313.
*www.amazon.in/gp/product/B010UR8TLO

BUT, I haven't bought any game DVD ever. The questions asked on the product page says it can be activated on uPlay. But I don't know if that works. Is it a good deal, considering the fact that the game costs upwards of Rs 2K on steam and ubisoft store?

There are occasional lightning deals on Amazon which will land the game at Rs 99/-

I and @007 purchased it.

I have activated the key on Uplay without any hiccups. Key works perfectly!

Definitely, a good deal since base price is very high in this game. But would suggest you wait for a day or 2, keep amazon page open & refresh a couple of times during the day & see if it comes at a discount.

Also, suggest you add it to your wishlist, there is a chance a notification will come if it goes on a deal.

@007 request you to add a few more pointers if I missed anything and others are welcome too.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Oh this was not the discounted price. So Trackmania Turbo is selling for so low on Amazon? Compared to its base price Rs 313 seems to be deal. But I'll wait.

striker_rage

Journeyman
Oh this was not the discounted price. So Trackmania Turbo is selling for so low on Amazon? Compared to its base price Rs 313 seems to be deal. But I'll wait.

Yup, it was selling for that low on Amazon, probably due to they wanting to clear inventory. Rs 313 is still a deal but would suggest you try for 2-3 days for Rs 99 before you pull the trigger.

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Lego Star Wars: The Force Awakens (PC) *www.amazon.in/dp/B01E75FJQ8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_UsLSAbTH6W6RK

The Bureau Xcom Declassified (PC) *www.amazon.in/dp/B00EPFEX7C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_ltLSAb06JJZZK

For anyone who missed

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Killing Machine
Hitman Spring Pack - Play Sapienza (Episode 2) for FREE!

Spring has arrived and it’s time to travel somewhere sunny! Your destination is Sapienza and everyone is invited via the HITMAN Spring Pack.

The HITMAN Spring Pack is a completely FREE download and includes the entire Sapienza location (Episode 2). It's yours to keep permanently and all of your progress will carry through to the full game when you buy the Game of the Year Edition - just make sure to download it before April 3rd!

You’ll get the main story mission, ‘World of Tomorrow’, 20 levels of Mastery (including weapon and item unlocks), more than 100 challenges, 7 achievements/trophies and ALL of the Escalation Contracts, Challenge Packs and Featured Contracts that we’ve released for Sapienza. On top of all that, any Elusive Targets that are re-activated in Sapienza will also be playable through the Spring Pack.

striker_rage

Journeyman
But we need to connect our steam account to indiegala. I don't want to connect now. Is there any other way to get it free?

I don't think they are giving any other option. Maybe someone else knows.

Btw, why are you not linking your steam to Indiegala? Any security issues that I should be aware of?

I call upon Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Edward, Alphonse, Roy, Winry, Her Grandma, Dog and everyone else to help solve @TheSloth problem

Last edited:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I don't think they are giving any other option. Maybe someone else knows.

Btw, why are you not linking your steam to Indiegala? Any security issues that I should be aware of?

I call upon Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Edward, Alphonse, Roy, Winry, Her Grandma, Dog and everyone else to help solve @TheSloth problem

Actually I avoid creating/linking accounts on sites I am not familiar with. Though I don't know any security related issues in linking Steam Account.

striker_rage

Journeyman
Apart from @TheSloth, I call upon Envy, Gluttony, Greed, Lust, Pride, Wrath, Edward, Alphonse, Winry, Her Grandma, Dog and everyone else to help solve @TheSloth problem

oh, cool.

I would say Indiegala is a reliable website. If any consolation, I've linked mine ages ago and so has @007

Top Bottom