Wise Old Owl
AMD Ryzen 5 2600X 3.6 GHz Review
AMD Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7 GHz Review

*tpucdn.com/reviews/AMD/Ryzen_5_2600X/images/perfrel_cpu.png
*tpucdn.com/reviews/AMD/Ryzen_5_2600X/images/perfrel_1920_1080.png

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist
Intel Core i9-9900K, i7-9700K, i5-9600K specifications also exposed

is it going to be the first i7 without hyper threading!

shreeux

Movie Buff
AMD CPU Share Climbs to a 5 Year High, Courtesy of Ryzen and Epyc Chips

Intel Will back with bang or not. Loose his faith?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
AMD CPU Share Climbs to a 5 Year High, Courtesy of Ryzen and Epyc Chips

Intel Will back with bang or not. Loose his faith?
No I dont think so about Intel.
I dont have hopes for Intel.Its costly and does not provide better price to performance ratio.
AMD ages well...
AMD GPU's also age well but cannot compete with nvidia.This is where GPU's monopoly is going...Its quite sad.
AMD Navi needs to bring some hope but...

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Intel has foundry issues. There was a sudden increase in processor demand due to Ryzen offering more cores for the same price. And Intel was not able to keep up with the demand when Intel also finally increased the core count and overall performance from 8th gen to counter AMD. Before nobody really wanted a new processor since like 2nd Gen. Till 8th gen there was no significant performance improvement. I don't think Intel really has problems because their financial reports keep reporting profits all the time.

shreeux

Movie Buff
*i.imgur.com/MYnw2bn.jpg

AMD Ryzen 3000 CPUs Prices Leaked; 16 Core 3850X To Cost $560

Last edited:

quicky008

Technomancer
ryzen 5 3600g looks quite tempting,given that its a g-series ryzen cpu which means it will most likely have a built in igpu,more importantly its pricing seems pretty reasonable too.

but how much will it cost if and when its released in india?any speculations?

shreeux

Movie Buff
ryzen 5 3600g looks quite tempting,given that its a g-series ryzen cpu which means it will most likely have a built in igpu,more importantly its pricing seems pretty reasonable too.

but how much will it cost if and when its released in india?any speculations?

Who knows, Let's wait time will reveal..!!!

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
My bet is for Ryzen 5 3600G as it has iGPU. If anything goes wrong with dedicated GPU then iGPU is necessary. Cant go searching for another when we are RMA'ing.

quicky008

Technomancer
will now be a good time for those looking to upgrade to get something like a ryzen 1700 for 16-17k?

if the upcoming ryzen 3600g is priced very nearly the same,then it wont be worthwhile-but will the indian pricing of this processor exceed the 20k mark?

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
will now be a good time for those looking to upgrade to get something like a ryzen 1700 for 16-17k?

if the upcoming ryzen 3600g is priced very nearly the same,then it wont be worthwhile-but will the indian pricing of this processor exceed the 20k mark?

One cannot really tell without the price being listed officially. 3600G at <15K would be a no brainer though.

Top Bottom