Best Wireless AC Dual Band Router under 2k

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
First of all,there is no router in the world that can claim "no signal loss". A wifi router's range depends on the environment(design of walls,construction material used,interference from nearby wifi networks etc) it is going to be used in & depending on the environment a 1k router wifi range in one environment can match a 10k router wifi range in another environment.

Within 2k you can only get an entry level AC router & current Tplink Archer C20 750mbps seems like the best option.You also need AC wifi in your devices to utilize AC router advantage so check your laptop/desktop/mobile phone too whether they support 5GHz wifi.For desktop though there is no other option besides getting an AC usb wifi adapter.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hai,

Need,

Best Wireless AC Dual Band Router under 2k without any signal loss
Sunil, @bssunilreddy , I had bought a TP-Link Archer C20 Dual Link Router and am using it over a month and half. Hat's Off to Tp-Link.

My Comfast and Tp-Link Repeaters are rendered redundant and useless ,now.
At a distance of nearly 40 ft. and 3 walls between,I had to depend upon the wifi repeaters for my Dell Inspiron 14 5447 laptop to get connected, previously.
Now this Archer C20,with its dual band is net connected to my Dell Laptop seamlessly(5Ghz band) with Intel AC3160 wifi module of Dell 5447.
Keeping the same setup as before.The same distance and the same 3 walls partition.

No drop in bandwidth/speeds.:bananana::)):doublethumb:

Top Bottom