Open/Play swf files

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Hi,

A friend of mine is using an old windows 7 laptop with low specs. He has a swf file which he wants to play. I downloaded a swf player along with adobe flash but still it is not working. Any help?

Thanks

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
No need to download any codec packs,just use Daum Pot Player or vlc.If these 2 can't play any file then most likely nothing else can either.

chetansha

In the zone
You are not installing codecs from the codec pack.you have to install just the media player.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why download extra stuff then,why not download the player with inbuilt codecs that gets updated regularly?Even mega codec pack uses MPC-HC as base for its own player.

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Vlc didn't play it in his laptop. I have MPC-HC, without k-lite codecs, in my laptop and it is playing.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Did you try MPC-HC on your friends laptop ?

I once played a swf file on KMplayer and it played just fine. Or download Shockwave player and play it on browser :
Install Shockwave Player on 64-bit Windows systems

OP
B

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Did you try MPC-HC on your friends laptop ?

I once played a swf file on KMplayer and it played just fine. Or download Shockwave player and play it on browser :
Install Shockwave Player on 64-bit Windows systems

Both not working in his laptop. What could be the reason?

And is there any Android app for the same?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
can you provide me with the swf file your friend is trying to extract audio from ( if there's no problem ) ?

Top Bottom