Batman: Arkham Insurgency

Flash

Lost in speed
*i2.wp.com/the8comics.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/Untitled-1.jpg

Story:
  • Based 3 years after Batman Arkham: Origins, so it is a prequel to the original trilogy.
  • Takes place in the coastal area of Gotham.
  • The main antagonist is Owlman as Batman takes on the Court Of Owls.
  • A massive breakout has taken place in Blackgate Prison and Arkham Asylum.
Characters:
  • Batman alongside Robin will both be fully playable, the Robin in question will be Dick Grayson.
  • Batmans famous rogue’s gallery will be back, including: Maxie Zeus, Dollmaker, Killer Moth, Anarky, Two-face, Blockbuster, Ventriloquist, Dusan Al Ghul & The Riddler.
  • The Joker (Troy Baker) will, of course, be making his presence felt in the game.
  • With Bats still being relatively new to the vigilante game, we can expect him to be receiving help from the likes of Alfred, Lucius Fox and Barb Gordon.
How will Arkham Insurgency play?
  • Of course the free flow combat will make a return, if it isn’t broke don’t fix it!
  • Love them or hate them, The Riddler’s divisive collectibles will be making a return, as will his raceway time attack tracks.
  • The Dynamic Duo being in this could change up gameplay drastically, perhaps a GTA V-esque system to switch between Batman and Robin? So you’re playing as Batman and want to switch to Robin who is on the other side of the city in the middle of fighting criminals.
Will the Batmobile play a major role?
  • A lot of complaints for Arkham Knight were mainly based around the Batmobile and how missions became too repetitive and made the game feel more like a Tank Simulator than a detective & stealth game. Considering this is a prequel game it’s very likely the Bat tank will not be appearing, however the original Batmobile will be available for transport.
Source: New Batman: Arkham Insurgency Leaks

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hope it doesn't needs two 1080Ti's in SLI and 7900x to run smooth 30fps at 1080p low settings. *cough* crap optimization on Arkham Knight *cough*

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Hope it doesn't needs two 1080Ti's in SLI and 7900x to run smooth 30fps at 1080p low settings. *cough* crap optimization on Arkham Knight *cough*

It's fixed now. Runs smooth 1080p@60fps on GTX 970. And not having multi-GPU support was the problem. It's a problem for many games anyways. Anyone going for multi-GPU setups now has more money than sense.

Hrishi

I have played it smoothly on my i5-4440 and 1060 6GB with 12GB Memory.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
when it is coming completed arkham knight 4 months ago played all games of series must play series without a doubt

Top Bottom