Please recommend a budget gaming cabinet.

quicky008

Technomancer
I want to buy a budget (sub 4k)cabinet for my system-currently i am using a generic foxin cabinet which is rather short and doesn't have enough space for installing 2 or more hdds.Also i may upgrade my system in the future and so its imperative that the cabinet has adequate room to accommodate full-sized ATX mobos, aftermarket cpu coolers,atleast 3-4 internal HDDs and larger gpus.It would also be an added bonus if the cabinet has pre-installed case fans.

As i don't have much money to spare at the moment,my options seem rather limited.While browsing online i came across these 2 cabinets which cost less than 4k and look pretty impressive:

Antec GX200:
Antec - GX200 Blue / Red

Corsair carbide spec01:
*www.amazon.in/Corsair-Carbide-CC-9...F8&qid=1510925362&sr=8-3&keywords=antec+gx200

The antec model seems to have 2 preinstalled fans whereas corsair has only 1 fan,and both of them seem to have transparent side panels.Can anyone suggest which of these 2 would make for a better choice for my usage?

My (prehistoric)system's specs are:Msi g31 mobo,core 2 quad cpu,VS 450 psu,750ti gpu.

Top Bottom