All TV Shows / Miniseries Related Discussions Here

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Been watching 12 Monkeys. Finished season 1, currently watching season 2.

It's good and one of the more competent Syfy series I liked after Dark Matter.

Watch the Expanse, its equally if not more than 12 Monkeys and Dark Matter. Its from Syfy as well.

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Star Trek - Discovery - Till EP08 - Ok I started this as I am a fan of ST:TOS, (ST basically as an entity) and have seen many subsequent movies and tv series on the same franchise, so in that regard I was a bit disappointed as this does not appeal as a ST show, or even in that timeline. This is said to be a prequel to the TOS, but I couldn't connect that way.

HOWEVER, I still LOVED it, why coz as a stand alone sci fi series it was good. Within 2 episodes I decided to let the ST association go and enjoy the series as maybe a separate entity, and I was able to. Sets are ultimate, effects are nothing short of any high-end current blockbuster movie. Yes performances could have been a little better, but it's not as bad as some of the reviews stated. Just 8 episodes out at present and I am at 5th and even though as I said it does not appear to be a ST show per se, I am still enjoying the ride and the thrill........6.8/10 for this

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
The Sinner 8.5/10 (NETFLIX)

(1.5 points deducted as now cliched failed-marriage-detective is seen again in this series. Why the protagonist always need to go through a personal turmoil (always a divorce) for such movies/shows? )

Mind's blown!

A TV-series with such class, story, acting, tight script and editing is rare. Even the best of the best shows becomes predictable after a few episodes. You tend to see the pattern and circle, but not this one.
Leaves a lingering taste in your mind even long after it has finished.

Must watch.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Haven't watched a hindi tv series since doordarshan days. Any good suggestions? Also, anyone watched inside edge on prime? how is it?

dissel

Cyborg Agent
^^^ Inside Edge is recommended but after that, you may lose interest watching the cricket match.

BTW:- Guys anyone watching The Grand Tour Season 2 ? Now 1 Hour 10 mins.

Last edited:
Top Bottom