The Starcraft II Thread

Alok

Adventurer
^well yeah i know that stretch trick. . . . But extra Large HUD is problem with that. And u know cutscenes. .

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I know but its kinda coming as a standalone game I guess, Would I need SC2 installed in PC to play Heart in Swarm..

gameranand

Living to Play
I just completed both the games of the series and damn is it a good game. The story is one of the best and gameplay is just awesome. I must say that its one of my favorite game now.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
SC2 multiplayer is highly intuitive, just like dota and lol.. id say SC2 is the hardest of them all.. Wish I could play more maps in Starter edition

Killing Machine
On November 14, 2017, large parts of StarCraft II's single-player and multiplayer modes will become accessible for free (See Below). It’s never been a better time to begin your StarCraft II story.

StarCraft II

Wings of Liberty Campaign
The award-winning StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty story campaign is free in its entirety. If you already own WoL you get second installment Heart of the Swarm, for free. Make sure to log in between November 8 and December 8 to claim it.

Versus Mode
Access Unranked and Versus AI for free; unlock Ranked with 10 first wins of the day in Unranked or Versus AI.

Commanders up to Level 5
Kerrigan, Raynor, and Artanis are completely free, and all other Commanders are free up to level 5.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
On November 14, 2017, large parts of StarCraft II's single-player and multiplayer modes will become accessible for free (See Below). It’s never been a better time to begin your StarCraft II story.

StarCraft II

Wings of Liberty Campaign
The award-winning StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty story campaign is free in its entirety. If you already own WoL you get second installment Heart of the Swarm, for free. Make sure to log in between November 8 and December 8 to claim it.

Versus Mode
Access Unranked and Versus AI for free; unlock Ranked with 10 first wins of the day in Unranked or Versus AI.

Commanders up to Level 5
Kerrigan, Raynor, and Artanis are completely free, and all other Commanders are free up to level 5.

Do I have to install and launch the game once to keep it my library forever ?

Killing Machine
Do I have to install and launch the game once to keep it my library forever ?
WoL is free hereafter. If you already have WoL owned before, then you can get HotS for free until December 8. For that you need to login to the game to claim is what it says. I don't know exactly the specifics for that scenario as I already have the games.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom