Gaming Mobo for i7 4790K and kingston HyperX DDR3 ram

Hi,

I owns Asus Z97 Pro (Wi-Fi ac) which unfortunately dies so i need a new mother board so please suggest me

my details are

Budget: 15-20K can extend 5k more if its really worth for feature like next generation support like DDr4 ram or next gen and 4th gen processor
Main uses of intended build: Gaming, web, Youtube
Parts required: Motherboard
Previous build information (list details of parts): i7 4790K 4.0 GHz, Asus Strix 970 GTX 4GB DDR5, Antec DF-85 cabinet, Kingston DDR3 hyper X ram 8 Gb
Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 Dell
Storage requirements: N/A, already have what I need
Will you be overclocking: Nope
Any motherboard requirements (no. of USB, Xfire/SLI, fan headers): At least 4 USB 3.0 ports, preferably 2 on front, two on back with external wifi option like it was in Asus Z97 Pro Wifi AC, bluetooth and good sound card to support 5.1 sound system and atleast provison of headphone port on both front and back. DF 85 has lots of fan so it can be able to use it and if possible i can go for xfire of SLI support in future
Extra information about desired system: RGB lights will be added advantage.

quicky008

Technomancer
You will be hard pressed to find any new mobos in the market for your older haswell cpu-your best bet would be to look for them on ebay or search on sites like olx where you may come across folks who are trying to sell off older motherboards that may be compatible with your cpu.

Here's one i found,you may check it out:

GIGABYTE GA-H81M-S2PH LGA 1150 Intel H81 HDMI USB 3.0Micro ATX Intel Motherboard | eBay

Top Bottom