Who are you?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
I raaaaaaaaaage at DOTA. Every. Single. Day. Barely crossing 2000 MMR!
Why? Accept that you suck at the game. You are responsible for every loss because you're not good enough. A better player would've made better decisions and carried the game. Aim to be that player. Make every game a learning experience.

Piyush

Lanaya
I raaaaaaaaaage at DOTA. Every. Single. Day. Barely crossing 2000 MMR!
Day[9] Learns Dota w/ Coach Purge - YouTube

I suggest this playlist to every one now whoever whishes to learn about the game.
Try it out if you have time to spare.

the 2 personalities are:
Day[9] also known as "eSports" since he was the one who made online gaming popular with his performance in Starcraft brood wars. A very chill and funny guy. You wont find his coaching videos boring at all, I assure you.
Purge - Dota2 caster, ex-player who knows the game inside out, so much so that there is special Twitch meme for him. Also, deadpan humor

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
>changes
That's the reason I stopped playing in the first place. The meta is too different than I was used to and hardly any time these days to re-learn the new meta.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, it was rendering upside down but now it's fixed after an update. Does anyone know any tips and tricks? As in what factions are good? I generally stack assassins or knights.

Top Bottom