A Dirty Carnival - 6/10
Korean Scarface.

A Hard Day
- 9/10
Good thriller.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Baby Driver 7/10
Man, this movie is non stop fun. Brilliant cast and a what an amazing soundtrack.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
XXX: Return of Xander Cage 3.5/10

Competition to Expendables I guess.

Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in a movie not fully used!
I mean they could have been on opposing teams and fought each other! Seriously.
A total waste.

Baby Driver 6/10

A movie where background scope is given utmost importance as if its separate character in the movie.
Apart from that an usual heist-gone-bad movie.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Star select is showing alien director's cut today. Can anyone tell me what will be different in this ?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

quan chi

mortal kombat
Atomic Blonde
Bad movie with an okay ending. watch the last 20 mins of the movie to save yourself from boredom. You will understand everything or better skip it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Tutak Tutak Tutiya
Far better than the current standard of bollywood films. A nice attempt at comedy horror. Overall its a nice entertaining film.

quan chi

mortal kombat
The core (2003)
Cringeworthy acting with dialogues & poor direction. But still this movie is in this thread because its a good example of a good idea executed badly. On papers the movie might have looked like a hit but in reality its not. If you have seen Armageddon then this movie is almost similar to that but doesn't meet the standard of the former (I am not considering the production value). There are some good moments too but they are very few. Overall you can avoid it but if you liked Armageddon then you may try this one out.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Django Unchained (2012) - 9/10
Awesome movie from Tarantino, and Jamie Foxx did a gr8 job.
Action,Music and Cinematography everything is perfect.
After Kill Bill, this is the movie I liked :)

ssb1551

Technomancer
Django Unchained (2012) - 9/10
Awesome movie from Tarantino, and Jamie Foxx did a gr8 job.
Action,Music and Cinematography everything is perfect.
After Kill Bill, this is the movie I liked :)

Better than Jamie is Christoph Waltz in the movie. I cant imagine anyone portraying the character of Dr. King Schultz better than Waltz. He kinda made that character his own much like Brando's Vito Corleone, De Niro's Travis Bickle or Ford's Han Solo. I must have watched the movie more than 5 times 2013-14 & every time I couldn't skip a scene where Waltz was in.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
That guy is awesome. Another memorable role he has done is in inglorious bastards.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

quan chi

mortal kombat
Mahal (1949) - IMDb
A must watch if you like classics. Some dialogues of this movie may feel hilarious & some parts may feel a bit out of place also add a little bit of overacting from some characters except ashok kumar. If you have patience then do watch this film mainly due to the awesome twist at the end. overall its a good movie considering the time it was released.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Thor:Ragnarok 6/10

Although there are some brilliant and hilarious moments, overall the movie tries too hard to be funny and almost feels like another Guardians Of Galaxy with different characters.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom