Movies Discussion Thread V1: Ratings and Opinions

quan chi

mortal kombat
Spiderman Homecoming
I would still rate Raimi's spiderman as the best till date. This one is not bad but not a good one either. Could have been better.

quan chi

mortal kombat
A death in the Gunj - Superb direction by Konkana Sen Sharma. Slow movie but can be called as a unique bollywood movie.
I agree. Slow no..not quite slow I have seen slower. Her direction is far better than her mother. Movie successfully hits the points where it should. The only drawback is they should have either put everything in english or in hindi. Mixture of languages is not something which I like. This movie is not for everyone btw it has a depressing tone throughout & the climax is not a happy one either. Must watch if you love or like watching almost every kind of movies. Unfortunately india has too much of Judwaa 2 (type of movie) loving people.

Last edited:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
‘I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe’: what Blade Runner 2049’s dystopia tells us about 2017

‘I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe’: what Blade Runner 2049’s dystopia tells us about 2017

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Anyone seen blade runner yet? They are not showing it everywhere. Places like Coimbatore are not showing it in multiplex. Wonder why.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
Mother (Madeo) - 8/10
Good story. Was a bit predictable.

A Dirty Carnival - 6/10
Korean Scarface.

A Hard Day
- 9/10
Good thriller.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Baby Driver 7/10
Man, this movie is non stop fun. Brilliant cast and a what an amazing soundtrack.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

rhitwick

Democracy is a myth
XXX: Return of Xander Cage 3.5/10

Competition to Expendables I guess.

Donnie Yen and Tony Jaa in a movie not fully used!
I mean they could have been on opposing teams and fought each other! Seriously.
A total waste.

Baby Driver 6/10

A movie where background scope is given utmost importance as if its separate character in the movie.
Apart from that an usual heist-gone-bad movie.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Star select is showing alien director's cut today. Can anyone tell me what will be different in this ?

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

quan chi

mortal kombat
Atomic Blonde
Bad movie with an okay ending. watch the last 20 mins of the movie to save yourself from boredom. You will understand everything or better skip it.

quan chi

mortal kombat
Tutak Tutak Tutiya
Far better than the current standard of bollywood films. A nice attempt at comedy horror. Overall its a nice entertaining film.

quan chi

mortal kombat
The core (2003)
Cringeworthy acting with dialogues & poor direction. But still this movie is in this thread because its a good example of a good idea executed badly. On papers the movie might have looked like a hit but in reality its not. If you have seen Armageddon then this movie is almost similar to that but doesn't meet the standard of the former (I am not considering the production value). There are some good moments too but they are very few. Overall you can avoid it but if you liked Armageddon then you may try this one out.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Django Unchained (2012) - 9/10
Awesome movie from Tarantino, and Jamie Foxx did a gr8 job.
Action,Music and Cinematography everything is perfect.
After Kill Bill, this is the movie I liked :)

Top Bottom