3k GPU

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher Vargheese

Right off the assembly line
I want to buy a GPU under 3k.I must be able to play GTA V, FIFA17 &18.Dont know if everything is able under this budget.Please help me guys.

1.Max Budget : 3k
2.Screen resolution : 1366x768
3.Current PC Specs : Intel i5 processor,4gb Ram

Last edited:

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I want to buy a GPU under 3k.I must be able to play GTA V, FIFA17 &18.Dont know if everything is able under this budget.Please help me guys.

1.Max Budget : 3k
2.Screen resolution : 1366x768
3.Current PC Specs : Intel i5 processor,4gb Ram
Forget about playing those games in a GPU of that budget. Try to get at least a GT 1030 for playing them at low-med settings 768p.

Flash

Lost in speed
You've to shell out at least 5K for GPU, if you want to play latest games at low/med settings.
GPUs which are under 3K, are for HTPCs. It's of not much use to you.

or try second-hand GPUs.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
You've to shell out at least 5K for GPU, if you want to play latest games at low/med settings.
GPUs which are under 3K, are for HTPCs. It's of not much use to you.

or try second-hand GPUs.
HTPCs don't require that low end gpu. Systems which don't have any kind of GPU (integrated/dedicated) need it for display out. Intel's current iGPUs are capable enough for most htpc work (even low end esport gaming).

mohit9206

Ambassador of Buzz
Gt 730 gddr5 for 4k is your best bet.
I have it and it can play gta 5 with no issues on normal settings at 1600*900 at around 50fps avg.
Fifa should be easily playable too.

quicky008

Technomancer
Try to procure a Gtx 650ti 2gb ddr5-they can be found used for around 4-4.5k nowadays.Its performance will be considerably better than any new entry level gpu (such gt 710/730 etc)that you might find nowadays.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
HTPCs don't require that low end gpu. Systems which don't have any kind of GPU (integrated/dedicated) need it for display out. Intel's current iGPUs are capable enough for most htpc work (even low end esport gaming).
Actually it depends on the person.e.g.running madvr at highest settings for 720p-->2k/4k requires a 1070 at the least.Even for HD screen,a 7770 is minimum for running good scaling algorithms in madvr.

Randy_Marsh

Youngling
I just sold my old GTX 660 2GB for 4k. You should be able to get one too in this price range.
GTX 660 is enough to run latest titles on 1366x768.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom