The thing is that I already used all my money for Cyclone and if Kave is not that good than 1500 and most of all not as comfortable as this one then I'll regret it so searching for it. If nothing then I'll skip Kave for now and buy it 1 or 2 months later when I get the money from other sources and savings.
Yay....Thanks for the gift. Actually I am currently searching whether its worth to upgrade from 1500 to Kave or they are comparable.
As for now found out that I won't gain much of the difference but I'm diggin more.
I have a few friends from other colleges who have already got joining at CTS. But what they are saying is not very encouraging. They are under tremendous workload, they return very late at night and are made to work during Sat and Sun too. This wasn't something I expected. It certainly has reduced my eagerness to join CTS a lot
On one hand they say that joining is being delayed due to lack of project and on other hand they are making the freshers work like slaves. I don't really know what's going on.