Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
I completed Witcher 3 with HoS and B&W DLCs on Normal Difficulty.
Completed All side quests except 5. Some Vegelbud Derby, one Gwent and rest treasure hunts.

I have never been so moved by any game before. This i can say. The amount of life philosophy that you can take out of this game is tremendous.
Hats off to CDPR.

So I installed the School of the Roach mod and restarted on Blood and Broken Bones difficulty.
Result, got pwned by Vesemir in Kaer Morhan training pit and then by 5 ghouls in the first mission of Lilac and Gooseberries. Literally had to invoke God mode to get past the ghouls.

This just got way more interesting. :D

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Started playing the following games...

Rise of Tomb Raider,
Witcher 3,
FarCry Primal...

But Completed Witcher 3 with HoS and B&W DLCs on Normal Difficulty.Except for few Side Quests.
Rise of Tomb Raider is super difficult even on normal difficulty.
FarCry Primal is easy in doing normal quests but could not tame the beats at all until now except for the Wolf.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I once attempted DS3 but uninstalled after at the 2nd or 3rd boss mission because how difficult those fights are even on the lowest difficulty level.
Its not that hard, you just need patience and timing.

Don't know about DS3 yet, but every enemy in the souls series has 3-4 types of attacks that they use. You just need to read their attacks correctly and act accordingly. Learn when to attack and when to avoid. Some attacks will leave them vulnerable which you must exploit. But if you get cocky you will die quickly.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I completed Life is Strange last week. It was an emotional ride the week it took me to complete.

I went on the group chat on the official site where they discuss about the impact this game leaves on players. And I got to know Post LiS syndrome is a thing.

I enjoyed the game throughout and will play again to take some alternate decisions.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
I completed Life is Strange last week. It was an emotional ride the week it took me to complete.

I went on the group chat on the official site where they discuss about the impact this game leaves on players. And I got to know Post LiS syndrome is a thing.

I enjoyed the game throughout and will play again to take some alternate decisions.

Watch Steins;Gate if you haven't.

true_lies

Ambassador of Buzz
Completed Borderlands and all DLCs, a wonderful blast of a game.
Started Borderlands 2, seems like an awesome blast of a game.

Sent from my MotoG3-TE using Tapatalk

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Completed the witcher 3 completely, all blips in the map, every single thing imaginable and doable in the game (yes even got the dark souls sword). 260Hrs.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom