Xcom 2

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
20+ hrs in game till now but feels like I just started . Awesome sequel , getting all the tension and struggle I was expecting. Procedurely generated maps, great variety of missions and foes feels refreshing. I can definitely ignore poor fps for such awesome gameplay experience. Happy with my pre-purchase.

gameranand

Living to Play
20+ hrs in game till now but feels like I just started . Awesome sequel , getting all the tension and struggle I was expecting. Procedurely generated maps, great variety of missions and foes feels refreshing. I can definitely ignore poor fps for such awesome gameplay experience. Happy with my pre-purchase.

I never really liked FPS genre much anyway. Strategy and RPGs were always my favorites.

Killing Machine
Yeah. That last update didn't fix anything for me. Still experiencing fps stuttering at times.

Sent from Tapatalk

Killing Machine
A brutal XCOM2 turn. Btw, I did not know that panicked overwatch soldiers take a shot at our own! :scared_NF:

PC Gamer - Is this the most brutal turn of XCOM 2 ever played? | Faceboo

gameranand

Living to Play
A brutal XCOM2 turn. Btw, I did not know that panicked overwatch soldiers take a shot at our own! :scared_NF:

PC Gamer - Is this the most brutal turn of XCOM 2 ever played? | Faceboo
You can say the most brutal recorded turn. Most brutal, I don't think so.

OP
Alok

Alok

Adventurer
finished it today. very satisfied with my pre-order. final fight was awesome and better than first game's final. At the end there is huge hint for whats next :love_NF:

will play again once they fix it , it needs serious optimization and bug fixes.

- - - Updated - - -

XCOM 2 performance patch is now live - PC Game

this did nothing seriously. game has big issues, final level was a graphical mess.

Top Bottom