General Query Why are online stores asking me to pay before dispatch? Where is CoD option???

doomgiver

Warframe
theITWares, primeAGB, ITDepot all ask for payment first and THEN they will send the items.

where is the option for cash on delivery/payment on delivery??

after reading a couple of horror stories here, im considering giving the middle finger to these online retailers and simply buying what i need at nehru place. ofc i might pay more but there will be peace of mind that i wont get scammed.

what do you think? these stores are trustworthy enough??

(I'm buying PC parts, cpu, mobo, ram, SSD, monitor)

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 118788

I have many good experiences with PrimeABGB. I have heard good things about the other 2 stores as well. These companies are reputed as well as trustworthy. You can go ahead and place the order with peace of mind. Although, if you are not comfortable with online payment then Nehru place is the best place to go. You'll find similar or better prices at Nehru Place.

Last edited by a moderator:

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
Re: Why are onine stores asking me to pay before dispatch? Where is CoD option???

I have bought stuff from all 3 sites. Didn't had a problem. Just call them before placing the order to ensure that the product is in stock and for any other queries you have.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Re: Why are onine stores asking me to pay before dispatch? Where is CoD option???

I have bought cabinet from TheITDepot, can confirm they are legit business

kunnusingh

Journeyman

Online payment via debit card or credit card is much secure than COD payment. If you pay via COD and you found that product is faulty then you will be need to depend on seller or store owner to issue a refund while debit card/cc allow you to open dispute on your payment.

TigerKing

Wise Old Owl

I have good experience with PrimeABGB offline store. I prefer offline for buying in bulk or more than 1 thing..
Lamington Road is not that far from home..

As op saying, MD Computers also works that way. Even now, I purchased Redmi Note 4 from Mi store India, I need to pay first..
I was worried 1st, when I purchased from MD Computers, but I got good support during product delivery.

For, PrimeABGB, or any other online shops (which have offline store), please go to respective store and buy there.. They provide with good discounts.
Only problem with these, which courier company they choose to deliver your product. Mostly frauds happen in courier company...

If you are near to any offline stores, less than 3 hours travel, then buy from there only...

kunnusingh

Journeyman
If you are purchasing it from Trusted sites then change your way of purchasing and pay online. CoD is bad for both.

Top Bottom