Which is the best DTH service provider in india and why?

vgopalis

Right off the assembly line
Dear All, Dont buy AIRTEL. I had bitter experience with Airtel. I got the Airtel DTH connection from online, as there is no direct dealer in rjpm.Dealer is only at sivakasi. I just gave my number in airtel website.They called me within 5 min. It went well till the payment is made within few hours. I was told that within 24/48 hours installation will be done. But it never happened. I made around 50 calls. Each call would atleast last for 30 min. When talking to them, they will say they will transfer to some other department and just disconnect. Then we have to all call them, tell the whole story again . It was just like college ragging .Finally someone will beg to say "within next 24 hours we will install, just give me this final chance sir ".But it never happened. So finally i got fedup after 3 weeks and asked for the return of money.They said it will take another 20 days to return money. So i told i cannot agree for that.So he gave me a number to call a higher official. I called that number , it was out of service. Then i again called them, they gave another number. Again that number was out of service. Finally i lost faith with this system. I have just left it .It's already 15 days now. They havent returned the money yet. Similarly there is story from Bharathi anna for Airtel internet connection. I think he had already narrated the story. Airtel No 1 cheater. Funny to be Sponsor of Sathayamae Jayathe :) They think we are idots .Customer No: 3010380394
Payment made on: 23/05/2012. Nothing done till today.
Regards, Senthil

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Damn mandatory Digitization postponed.
That's why my SitiCable Walla did not provide STB even after payment at last April.....:(

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
TATA SKY is the most expensive DTH. :(
No DTH can compete with cheap channel price of cable.
But,sadly all DTH digital and most of the cable analog.

mitraark

Decrepit
Saw a notice saying all cable should use STB mandatorily from July 1, but our Cable wala hasn't informed anyone about any changes meanwhile...

STB will surely enhance picture quality , we get very poor quality of video for the channels which come after 60 ... but STB mean i won't be able to use [ illegally ] tapped extension i fixed to my room to watch on my TV Tuner Card :D

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Saw a notice saying all cable should use STB mandatorily from July 1, but our Cable wala hasn't informed anyone about any changes meanwhile...

Our Cable Walla(SitiCable LCO) took money at April 2012 but did not provide us any STB yet.:-?
For Kolkata its now 1st Nov 2012 and for rest of cities in WB I think its 1st April 2013 may be.
But,it could extend more.
Never trust our Govt. :D

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Got my SitiDigital STB a week.

I'm not happy.
I have to spent total Rs.1300/- for that.
Total Rs.1300=800(STB)+400(new RG-6 cable)+100(for installation).
Cable guy came and with any further a do he looked at the cable and told this cable is too old(more that 12 years old).
We must have to change it.
I said analog cable is working OK.:-?
Guy told 'I don't know'.
We have have to change it immediately otherwise we could not do installation at present.
We ask if we can change the cable latter.
We r in a hurry cos we have to install too many STBs.
So,not sure when we will come again.
Mom did not want to stretch the conversation and so she agreed.:-(

Gonna post pic of STB soon.
I forgot my image account pass.
Have to recover it.
BTW guys,what site u use to upload pic ?

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
*i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/HolyRipper/Avaters/Hardware/STBBox2.jpg

*i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/HolyRipper/Avaters/Hardware/STBBox.jpg

*i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/HolyRipper/Avaters/Hardware/STBT.jpg

*i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/HolyRipper/Avaters/Hardware/STBF.jpg

*i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/HolyRipper/Avaters/Hardware/STBR.jpg

*i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/HolyRipper/Avaters/Hardware/STBRC.jpg

Top Bottom