Which is the best car in NFS Most Wanted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Kidd

In the zone
Cars are important but its how you handle them matters more. try a awd(all wheel drive) like Suburu Gallardo EvoVIII. I prefer my EvoVIII and gallardo. Even Audi A4(fully upgraded).

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
If you got MONEY, then buy whatever you want, but if you have limited amount of Money, then Complete/win the "BurgerKing Challenge", which unlocks the Junkman Parts in "My Cars.

It now means that you can check the Performance Level of any car by upgrading them fully in "My Cars" (not in Career), this way you'll have a idea of which car will be worth the buy & upgrade.

anytime Mitsubishi Lancer EvoVIII is better performer than Subaru & Audi (in-game :D).

K

krazyfrog

^^^^
Where is this BurgerKing challenge? I cannot find it. I've completes career.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
its activated by a CHEAT CODE.
type => burgerking <= in the "Click to Continue" screen,

if you typed it right, you'll be greeted by a message, "Congratulations, you've Unlocked BurgerKing Challenge...."

You'll find this Race under "Challenges".

Be ready for some serious Challenge. the opponents cut the Track like anything. (as usual, but a bit more recklessly :D)

faraaz

Evil Genius
Carrera GT...best handling at 260 Kmph+ speeds...

The Murcielago has straightline speed, but it needs too much in the way of braking to be effective, whereas the Porsche just eats corners up...the only problem is that the Carrera GT is unlocked very late...

Until then, I just use Ming's Gallardo...

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
arre bhai dono kharid lena ... tension why u not investing real time .... buy both em ....

OP
Ray

Ray

Precision Processor
But can't afford both now*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/images/smilies/icon_sad.gif.I am changing the question a little-
*Which is the fastest car in Most Wanted(irrespective of acceleration &handling)
*Which car has the best acceleration(irrespective of speed)

K

krazyfrog

^^
^^
I've got PS2, i can't type burgerking with my controller. What should i do?
Update: Found a solution on GameSpot

Last edited by a moderator:

upendra_gp

In the zone
s18000rpm said:
btw Gallardo (Ming's) & also the Porsche Carrera GT are the BEST till you finish the game.
After that nothing can beat the BMW M3 GTR

HE IS TRUE!
it's Zooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom!

faraaz

Evil Genius
M3 GTR is very meh...

@RAY: Yes, if you have to choose one and the Carrera GT is unlocked, just buy the Carrera GT. Straightline speed is MARGINALLY faster than the Murcielago, accelaration from 200 K + is better in the Carrera and the handling....OMG the handling is out of this world! That car is the last to be unlocked for a REASON! :D

desh2s

Broken In
krazyfrog said:
The best car that can be bought in Most Wanted is Mercedes SLR McLaren.
Btw can anybody here who has played Carbon tell me about the cars in it. Can any notable additions to the cars list in most wanted be found in carbon?
I agree with krazyfrog...Mercedes SLR McLaren is the only car by which I was able to beat Razor......after this BMW M3 GTR is my fav.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
I have beaten the game with GALLARDO (including RAZOR).

The car having highest acceleration is DODGE VIPER.
The car having best style/performance ratio is SLR McLaren.
The car having toddlers handling is GALLARDO and EVO.

Personally I like FWDs like SLR McLaren

Last edited:

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
T159 said:
I have beaten the game with GALLARDO (including RAZOR).

The car having highest acceleration is DODGE VIPER.
The car having best style/performance ratio is SLR McLaren.
The car having toddlers handling is GALLARDO and EVO.

==>>Personally I like FWDs like SLR McLaren<<==
The Merc. McLaren SLR has a "Rear Wheel Drive" (RWD) drivetrain & not Front Wheel Drive (FWD) drivetrain.*smilies.sofrayt.com/1/k/flag.gif

in Most Wanted, Porsche Carrera GT has the best acceleration.

faraaz

Evil Genius
@T159: Its not correct to just look at the numbers like that...for instance, Viper can have good accelaration but what use is it if you have to go into speedbreaker everytime because of its lack of handling??

I still say go for Carrera GT...its accelaration is MORE than that of Murcielago, top speed is a little less, and handling is BEST in the game...and Porsche Carrera GT has the BEST handling at higher speeds...

Man, I had unlocked EVERY pink slip car in the game, and played the last few races with the Gallardo, Evo, SLR etc...and I couldn't be as fast or as efficient with corners as with the Carrera GT...

IMO, its not even a contest!

genius.aditya

Right off the assembly line
I used my porshe cayman s to beat each nd every player till backlist 2 even though I had got almost each nd every pink slip.For beating Razor i used carrera gt because it gave me the best handling nd it rarely crashed in the corners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom