which headphones for 500 rupees

Status
Not open for further replies.

aytus

The Boss
i want a pair of good headphones .. (i dont know if i should go with the in-ear type or the regular ?) .. can u guys suggest me which brand should i opt for.. i do hav sony,s fontopia in mind .. range is approximately 400-550
would i be able to get some decent headphones for that range?? i want them to couple them with my sansa clip ..

also i would like that the headphones hav good bass .. the headphones provided with sansa are good on the mids and highs but seriously weak on the bass..

would be buying in chandigarh. can u suggest me any good shop in chandigarh.. i will be visiting sector 17 so any shop nearby would suffice.. had to be good and cheap . i dont want to splurge..

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
Go in for Sennheiser earphones...available at Croma for Rs.450 and you can get it in the grey market for Rs.200 but WORTH EVERY RUPEE

OP
aytus

aytus

The Boss
just googled about them .. can u please specify which model are u talking about .. i came across a model called CX300 /// can u please specify which model specifically are u taking about.. these seem to be costly with approximately retaling at 1400 INR on amazon

gopz

In the zone
MX500 is the model number.

If you are from Bangalore, you can check them out at Star Bazaar, next to Forum. Or go to the grey market (national market) and search there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom