Which graphic card should I buy with these specs?

pRieSt

Broken In
Which graphic card should I buy with these specs?

Budget is around 5 to 10 k.

I want to use my PC for another 3 years, earlier I was using ATI Radeon 7700 series graphics card. Currently using GT 710 just for the display, not for playing games.

Board.png
Caches.png
CPU.png
Graphics.png
Memory.png

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
Depends on what you want to do with gfx card as your PC specs are enough for any gfx card till 15-20k.If you want it for playing games then there is no choice except to get the most powerful card within your budget.If playing games is not your usage then you can simply continue with GT710 instead of spending unnecessarily.

OP
pRieSt

pRieSt

Broken In
Depends on what you want to do with gfx card as your PC specs are enough for any gfx card till 15-20k.If you want it for playing games then there is no choice except to get the most powerful card within your budget.If playing games is not your usage then you can simply continue with GT710 instead of spending unnecessarily.

Well as of now I am looking for playing games. It's been almost 6 months I haven't played any big games. Kindly advise which one should I buy I can increase my budget up to 12k max.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Well as of now I am looking for playing games. It's been almost 6 months I haven't played any big games. Kindly advise which one should I buy I can increase my budget up to 12k max.
I don't know if your current CPU, mobo could cause a bottleneck for current gen GPUs. 1050Ti 4GB is your best option for the budget though.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
It seems like FX6300 is good enough for 1050Ti.
Will my AMD fx-6300 bottleneck the new GTX 1050ti? - [Solved] - Graphics Cards
Will a GTX 1050ti be a good upgrade with my FX6300? - [Solved] - Graphics Cards

Top Bottom