watch video while downloading???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raaza

Journeyman
Is there any way to watch videos before the download completes?

any download managers?

if this topic discussed earlier, pls give some links

thnx

K

keves2002

Downloading from which source?,if u r downloading using "Limewire", u can watch the preview.:D

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
frm rapidshare, megaupload, etc with download manager like internet download manager,
is it possible???

kerthivasan

very very STUPID
yes !!
there is.

IN DOWNLOAD MANAGER PLUS 8 WHICH U CAN GET FROM WWW.SPEEDBIT.COM
OR JUST SEARCH FOR IT IN THE GOOGLE AND IN THE FIRST 3 LINKS U CAN GET THE DOWNLOAD SOURCE.

JUST DOWNLOAD IT AND INSTALL.

MAKE IT AS UR DEFAULT DOWNLOADS MANAGER .(IT WILL PROMPT U ,FOR THE FIRST TIME U RUN IT TO MAKE IT AS UR DEFAULT DWNLOD MGR. AND CLICK YES.)

NOW WHEN U PRESS ANY VIDEOS TO DOWNLOAD IT WILL START DOWNLOADING AND AS THE DOWNLOADIS IN THE PROGRESS U CAN SEE A SMALL DAP(DOWNLOAD ACC. PLUS) PLAYER ON THE RIGHT SIDE WHICH ALLOWS U TO PREVIEW THE MOVIE UPTO WHICH IT HAs downloaded.

IT HAS ONE MORE ADVANTAGE.
IN SITES SUCH AS WWW.VISIT4INFO.COM
U HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO DOWNLOAD A MOVIE.

BUT WITH DAP IT AUTOMATICALLY DOWNLOADS THE MOVIE FILE WHEN SEEN IN THE BROWSER IF IT IS SET TO DOWNLOAD THE MOVIE FILES ON THE INTERNET IN THE SETTINGS.

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
hi kerthivasan,

I just downloaded DAP 8.1

But I can't install the same, displays an error:

" You do not have access to make the required system configuration modifications. Please rerun this installation from an administrators account".

I tried as Administrator too, but the same error repeats. so what should I do?

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
kerthivasan, please avoid using capital letters when posting on online forums. It is considered a wrong etiquette because capital letters mean that the poster is shouting.

Raaza, Download Accelerator Plus won't work with RapidShare downloads. For downloading movies from RapidShare you have to click on the 'Save' link in the download dialog and you cannot preview it until it is completely downloaded. In any case, files hosted on RapidShare are generally compressed in some archive format, so you won't be able to preview them either way. :)

OP
R

Raaza

Journeyman
aryayush said:
Raaza, Download Accelerator Plus won't work with RapidShare downloads. For downloading movies from RapidShare you have to click on the 'Save' link in the download dialog and you cannot preview it until it is completely downloaded. In any case, files hosted on RapidShare are generally compressed in some archive format, so you won't be able to preview them either way. :)

yes, there's no preview with rapidshare.de.

But now I can preview movies with DAP Plus before the downloads complete from the sites other than rapidshare

Sure It's very nice. if it's not the file we desired espicially a large file say 50 mb or 100 mb size, we can cancel the download.

anyhow I need the preview of rapidshare video downloads,

pls help me if someone find a solution.

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom