Not open for further replies.

Milind Ghag

Right off the assembly line
Guys can you help me out with this?

Does this TV supports wifi Dongle?
Does this TV supports screen mirroring?

Flake

Linux User
Purchased Vu 32D6545 from Flipkart. Everything is working fine and Picture quality is really good.
A few problems though. It doesn't support AC3 audio. Video plays fine but unsupported audio error appear for one second and movie runs without audio.
Tint is messed up and I am not able to find its service menu code. Service Engineer didn't have any clue about service menu.
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] : Any clue about Vu 32D6545 Service menu code? I have checked every where but couldn't find.

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Purchased Vu 32D6545 from Flipkart. Everything is working fine and Picture quality is really good.
A few problems though. It doesn't support AC3 audio. Video plays fine but unsupported audio error appear for one second and movie runs without audio.
Tint is messed up and I am not able to find its service menu code. Service Engineer didn't have any clue about service menu.
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] : Any clue about Vu 32D6545 Service menu code? I have checked every where but couldn't find.

Did you read my review?
on your remote
press menu
navigate to sound
navigate to balance
press 1 9 6 9
Leep looking at the tv led light
if you enter the numbers too fast it will not work.
Word of caution. Do not mess with backlight, if you turn it off, and exit the menu then the screen will not come back and you will end up bricking your new tv.

Flake

Linux User
Did you read my review?
on your remote
press menu
navigate to sound
navigate to balance
press 1 9 6 9
Leep looking at the tv led light
if you enter the numbers too fast it will not work.
Word of caution. Do not mess with backlight, if you turn it off, and exit the menu then the screen will not come back and you will end up bricking your new tv.
I have tried that already. I have Vu 32D6545 and 1969 code is not working on it. I tried a few other codes like 0532, 1879 etc but none worked.

Flake

Linux User
Thanx a lot ! I have Laptops only. I don't know how to check its model in Laptop. Windows 10 Device Manager showing it as BOE0010 display under Monitors - Generic PnP Monitor.

Last edited:
OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
Thanx a lot ! I have Laptops only. I don't know how to check its model in Laptop. Windows 10 Device Manager showing it as BOE0010 display under Monitors - Generic PnP Monitor.

then the code will not work as this is not a hisense tv
U will just have to live with it.

Flake

Linux User
On googling, I found that BOE0010 main board is manufactured by Etec, a leading TV brand in USA. I am looking for Etec service menu codes now.

Flake

Linux User
then the code will not work as this is not a hisense tv
U will just have to live with it.
Received code from VU Technician and changed a few values. TV is perfect now. Technician suggested me to change RGB Offset values too.

Mani212003

[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] .
I have accidently activated the burn in mode.now my 40D6575 is blinking with RGB colors.plz help me to get out of this.
I will really appreciate ur help.plz......

Flake

Linux User
@Gollum .
I have accidently activated the burn in mode.now my 40D6575 is blinking with RGB colors.plz help me to get out of this.
Is there any Reset option there? I have Vu32D6545 and there is a Reset option in Service Menu.

Mani212003

Nope bro.
There is no reset button.
Thanks for the reply .I am nanage to resolve the issue somehow .Can u tell me can i reset the whole settings (like colour,hue,backlight etc..to factory values. I have tweaked some settings but dont like it,hence wanted to revert back.
????

OP
Gollum

Gollum

Collector
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] .

Is there any Reset option there? I have Vu32D6545 and there is a Reset option in Service Menu.

Nope bro.
There is no reset button.
Thanks for the reply .I am nanage to resolve the issue somehow .Can u tell me can i reset the whole settings (like colour,hue,backlight etc..to factory values. I have tweaked some settings but dont like it,hence wanted to revert back.
????

I have mentioned in my first post that not to change any setting that you do not understand.
there is a reset option in white/balance Adjust section. (see image below)
I always take a photo of the settings from my phone before I make any change so that I know what the default values were.
*i.imgur.com/TRep2Qz.jpg

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
The Latest 2016 models are looking gr8 and also cheaper than Big brands :-D

Hi there,i really appreciate your help/guidance.
But i wish to see all the default value of every mode like general ,picture,AWB,pq linear,contarst curve.saturation curve,brightnes,hue,sharpness,VIP,DLC etc...etc.
I will really thankful if u could directly whatsapp me on my no. XXXXXXXX.
I know it would take sm effort but i know u will do it for me for help.
Please don't post your mobile no in public forums to avoid SPAM calls & Messages

supergamer

supa supa
Received code from VU Technician and changed a few values. TV is perfect now. Technician suggested me to change RGB Offset values too.

Hey Naveen, cud you plz send me the code as well.
Received delivery of same model from fk (32D6545). I too find the skin tones are on the pink/reddish side. I'd like color tones to be more accurate as I intend to use this display for graphics work. Wud like to tweak the tint from service menu.
Thanks.

rahimv

Hello Experts,

I am also facing the similar problem in my VU TV. Skin color has yellow tint.

I tried opening the service menu by going to Menu -> Sounds -> Balance followed by 1969 but menu does not show up.

I would be very grateful if any expert can post how to open the service menu.

Thanks in advance.

adityagupta

Broken In
Hey bro....i bought this tv after reading ur review... And I'm very happy.....

Is there any way i can reduce the backlight from the expert settings?

Sent from my Lenovo A6000 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom