Urgent : Mono Laser Printer Copier Scanner

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
Urgent requirement for Mono Laser Printer Copier Scanner for printing and photocopying Writ Petitions of Court.
Printing will be done on Legal Size Paper (8.5 X 14).
Budget Around INR10000-15000
Have found one option - Cannon imageCLASS MF232w at approx. INR13000
Any other option friends?
Might be buying tomorrow (highly expected)
Thanks.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Urgent requirement for Mono Laser Printer Copier Scanner for printing and photocopying Writ Petitions of Court.
Printing will be done on Legal Size Paper (8.5 X 14).
Budget Around INR10000-15000
Have found one option - Cannon image class MF232w at approx. INR13000
Any other option friends?
Might be buying tomorrow (highly expected)
Thanks.
Canon ImageClass MF232W All-in-One Laser Printer with WiFi
OR
Canon Lasershot Mono MFC Printer-MF 4750

OP
vidhubhushan

vidhubhushan

Alakh Niranjan
thanks a lot buddy. what about HP MFPs? are they not good? I have seen many models in my budget on HP's web site.
Extremely Sorry for this. I forgot to mention one more important consideration that is the Running Cost / Toner Cost / Print Per Page.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
thanks a lot buddy. what about HP MFPs? are they not good? I have seen many models in my budget on HP's web site.
Extremely Sorry for this. I forgot to mention one more important consideration that is the Running Cost / Toner Cost / Print Per Page.
If you go with Epson Ink tank (InkJet) Printers, their Running Cost / Toner Cost / Print Per page Cost are very cheap compared with Mono Laser MFP's.
Epson L485 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer:
Epson L485 Wi-Fi All-in-One Ink Tank Printer
If you buy it locally you will get it within 15k
Where to buy: Epson India

Epson's new InkTank replacement ink bottles offer thousands of vivid prints at an ultra low cost while delivering uncompromised quality. Ideal for everyday printing, these ultra high-capacity inks go longer between refills for unbeatable convenience.

maheshn

Journeyman
If you haven't purchased already, I would like to add one more point....

Many of the budget MFD's support scanning only upto A4/Letter size even though the printer part will take legal paper. (My HP Laserjet 1136 MFP is also like that).

Check the same carefully before finalising your purchase as you have mentioned copying of official papers.

Good luck....

Top Bottom