TIKONA Broadband Review

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
I've got very close view of Tikona. My room-mate has this and every month he calles up CustomerCare to threat that he's gonna leave it and no payment and 10 mins of shouting etc. Then they fix the connection and again at the end/middle/anytime the problem starts....

Can't stop laughing....

Maybe the next time he will call, they will say "Sir i am keeping the call on mute, will return after sipping coffee in 10 minutes"

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
@amit_more: Haha...Seriously....

Personal experience again , at least in Bangalore, avoid Tikona at any cost.
I have not returned their wireless router till now and don't plan to :-D

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Pretty "OK" but honestly they are very bad in billing. They are never ever able to send a proper bill unless I post on Consumer complaints forum. They are saying that they will send some guy to collect the money and he will give me the bill, but the dumdum is sending a prepaid card and no bill.

@amit_more: Haha...Seriously....

Personal experience again , at least in Bangalore, avoid Tikona at any cost.
I have not returned their wireless router till now and don't plan to :-D

Same is I did with Airtel for router/modem/landline and actually sell it :)):))

doomgiver

Warframe
Pretty "OK" but honestly they are very bad in billing. They are never ever able to send a proper bill unless I post on Consumer complaints forum. They are saying that they will send some guy to collect the money and he will give me the bill, but the dumdum is sending a prepaid card and no bill.

you were singing a different tune last year.

I got the setting from Tikona’s Toll free number 1-800 209 4276, the technical guy guided me all the step for setting in my mobile ON LINE immdietately. I don’t think any service provider gives you a technical guy on line.
they do give pseudo-technical idiots. who get it done after lots of head banging (not the heavy metal kind)

I have called so many time in Tikona call centre but none has understood my problem in such better way then him. This person has understand my problem and solved my problem with resolution .He is very genuine person. This person is working very good and doing his job smartly. Request you to appreciate him and promote him. This person has taken my follow-up and he gave me call back and solved my problem. He is very much dedicated to his work. Request you to tell HR to keep this person as Role model and recruit Agents.

stop getting a woody for a telephone guy!!! this is not the appropriate forum for that, try the men's stall next door.

all in all, pr guy fail. totally transparent.

Mandakini025

Right off the assembly line
Re: TIKONA Broadband Review Bangalore- Dont Take please save yourself

Thanks Guys.. You all saved me.. Was just going to get a Tikona connection but then just thought to check the reviews.

ashishkr80

Hi All,

I was a customer of tikona broadband services,
I would suggest every one never go with tikona services, there service is very poor I had 2Mbps connection and I was receiving speed below 512 kbps most of the time,
Also my internet connection was usually get disconnected very often.
I raised request many times and no body was able to fix the issue.
Finally when I raised request for disconnection in Oct 2011, and asked them to send somebody to collect modem and final amount since I am not using there service any more, till Feb 2012 they have not send any body for this and still I am receiving bills with late payment amount,
I called thier customer care many times and they people just put me on hold saying they are transfering my call to concern department and after waiting more then for 30 min some times call gets disconnected or some time I had to disconnect because of busy schedule.
They are very poor in service and still hungry for money.
PLEASE NEVER USE TIKONA SERVICES !!!! :-x

Thanks
--
Ashish

Sirakri

Hardcore NTR Fan
Hi,

I used their Wi-Bro service. The setup was very quick. I was very happy that they worked on a holiday. I'm a bw gator, so I usually upgrade my plans with in a month, so I called them one day at 7 PM, I was very happy that they answered my call at that time and upgraded my connection. The connection was not a problem at all, but there isa lot of packet loss. Their prices are very high too, when compared to others. I asked them to remove the connection when there was a continuous outage due to aliens (uh! IDK really :p) But I keep getting bill every month. I called them many (many many!) times and I still keep getting those stupid bills. Now my due bill is around 9k LOL.

Final word: not a bad ISP, but not the good one. Try beam if you are in HYD or Reliance, Airtel etc. if you are somewhere else. A BIG NO TO BSNL :D

Regards.

coolpcguy

Resistance is Futile.
But I keep getting bill every month.
Same experience. 2 months in, still getting my bill. Disconnection request is "progressing". CC says, "SIr, ho gajyega, do din main ho jayega">

bansalayush

Broken In
i had a taste of their service before i took the connection.i filled their online form just for enquiry.then next day a lady called me up for an appointment.then after half an hour their executive called me up to take the address and told me that he would come after one hour.after two hours i called him up and said why hav you not come.he said another executive will come.i took the number of the other executive and called but was switched off.again called the first one he said that they dont come for a demo and said form bhar do speed to utni hi ayegi jo plan loge.i mean what the ****.they dont give demo.next day i called their customer care they picked up the phn after 8 minutes .do they think the whole world have enough time to call their cstmr care

read the reviews on net.found that they have pathetic service.so dropped the idea of tikona.will stick to my airtel.using for the past six months not a single disconnection till now.excellent technical support.once there was a problem in my modem.i thought there was a problem in the line.i called up the cstmr care within half n hour of calling their executive come and showed me that there was a problem with my modem.
p.s-for those who think airtel is costly take their plan.and after one month call the cstmr care and say you want to disconnect the connection.they will transfer your call to their retention department.just make up any reason for disconnction.like its costly or whatever.they will give you a cheaper plan which they have discontinued.in my case initially i opted for 999 2mbps upto 10 gb and after that 256 kbps unlimited.i did not want much speed after one month i called up the cstmr care they gave me their old 649 512kbps unlimited plan(upto 10 gb) after that 256 kbps.along with free 100 calls.
this was told to me by the person who booked my connection.airtel people are so clever that they call you back after you fill the form and ask whether the executive has told you about the above trick or not.
so i better stick with airtel only.

Inderjeet

From Ahmedabad...
I advice beware of Tikona services , i had a very bad experience . i opted for Tikona services , their sales person came to my place & said they can provide service , they collected the payment & i did received username & password with in 3 days & when their tech guy came for connection , they denied the connection saying their is no network available in our area , My question is why they don't confirm before collecting payment & its customer who has to run after them to get his money back... beware of TIKONA

KDroid

Cyborg Agent
On Tikona since 20 days. No Major Problems. However Customer Care is pathetic. I told him that my speed fluctuates sometimes. He asked me to clear my browser History. :facepalm:

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
On Tikona since 20 days. No Major Problems. However Customer Care is pathetic. I told him that my speed fluctuates sometimes. He asked me to clear my browser History. :facepalm:

No wonder those CC reps are n00bs.
I had a similar experience where a rep asked me to
-Reinstall Driver
-Clear Cache
-Reinstall Software
-Turn off Firewall to boost speeds.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon

Even Airtel tells that to me :facepalm: Once he even told me to get my phone repaired to get the full speed back :lol:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
The speed sometime sucks.. specially it started from friday evening. Sometime we are not able to login to their portal itself. And the most disadvantage is it's limiting number of users. :-x

Top Bottom