There Is An App For That - Ask Us !

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
[MENTION=139416]sling-shot[/MENTION] I don't if this will help you, but why not marking those bank messages as favourites ? I think you can view all the marked messages in single thread..

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=139416]sling-shot[/MENTION] I don't if this will help you, but why not marking those bank messages as favourites ? I think you can view all the marked messages in single thread..
That will lead to multiple favourite conversations. Also I will have to mark each and every one favorite. Further this thing is not confined to bank alone. Even e-commerce sites send messages from multiple IDs too.

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Hello,please suggest me a good dialler/messaging app.got bored of
Stock cm12 .thanks in advance.
By texting if you mean SMS, both QKSMS and Textra are good.

Disa is the app I using right now which has excellent conversation merging feature too but is a bit heavier.

No idea about dialers.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
^^who text these days when have watsapp etc :D was mainly looking for dialler app..msg in is plus..tried contact plus..looking for alts ;)

OP
sling-shot

sling-shot

Wise Old Owl
Disa has text, Facebook, WhatsApp integration. But no dialer. I am happy with Sony stock dialer hence haven't looked elsewhere.

NOTE: You might have gotten a better response if you had followed format given in first post.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hb.dialer.free&hl=en

Not to be confused with Truecaller's spyware dialer.

Thanks.it has got nice rating too.Do you know how I can replace the stock apps with custom one, when I uninstall/freeze I always get ".com.android process stopped error"etc and the pop up is annoying

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Thanks.it has got nice rating too.Do you know how I can replace the stock apps with custom one, when I uninstall/freeze I always get ".com.android process stopped error"etc and the pop up is annoying
How to Set or Change Default Apps in Android

I haven't tested it:
*play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appiator.defaultappmanager&hl=en

ariftwister

Truth Seeker

Why do you wanna freeze it?? It may have dependency with other apps. You can just ignore it. . Just install the new app you wanna use and use it.

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
1. What is your mobile operating system including version number? If Android, please mention if rooted or not.
Android 5.1.1, Non-Rooted.

2. What is your phone model?
Samsung Galaxy Note 5

3. Are you looking for a) Free application b) Paid application c) Either d) Open source application?
Free

4. Do you have any particular application in mind or are you looking for a replacement for any particular application?
I have used an app like that before but forgot its name. . Its app icon is detective portrait image in green :D

5. What do you intend to use the application for?
When someones enter password 2 or 3 times wrong, the app should capture the image of the attacker and mail it to the owner along with the location. .

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
I know of one such app which takes snap of person on wrongly entering a password or pattern. *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security&hl=en
Will have to check whether it have the option to send email. Check it out.

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
Guys im looking for a app that adds a YouTube link to watch later or any other playlist without opening any app

Like a menu option in share...

For eg add to pocket

Similarly add to watch later/ playlist

iSLaND

Broken In
Guys im looking for a app that adds a YouTube link to watch later or any other playlist without opening any app

Like a menu option in share...

For eg add to pocket

Similarly add to watch later/ playlist
I use pocket for youtube as well

ariftwister

Truth Seeker
I know of one such app which takes snap of person on wrongly entering a password or pattern. *play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cleanmaster.security&hl=en
Will have to check whether it have the option to send email. Check it out.

Nope..I would like to stay away from Cheetah mobiles apps . . Thanks anyway..

- - - Updated - - -

I did not know any.
However my friend told me he used NQ Vault sometime back for the purpose. It seems to have bloated up now and not sure about email part too.

Thanks for trying .. This is the app, I was looking for.. Browsed through thousands on apps on my apps list to find it..

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Nope..I would like to stay away from Cheetah mobiles apps . . Thanks anyway..

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for trying .. This is the app, I was looking for.. Browsed through thousands on apps on my apps list to find it..

Usually a reason for avoidance is appreciated. Since it was suggested by my cousin and I, myself not using it.

Top Bottom